atsumu sucks at murder mystery - 23

(y/n's pov)

***

Inside Bus #1📍 - Saturday, 11:37 AM

***

"BOKUBABE!!!" i yelled from my seat as he climbed on the bus.

"SIT IN FRONT OF US!1"

"OFC Y/NNIE," he agreed before he raced down the aisle to take the seat in front of me and kenma.

"oh wait can kubro and tsubro sit here too?" he asked.

"i mean yeah but there's only space for one next to you, so someone's either gonna have to sit behind us or beside us," i pointed out.

he scrunched up his face as he thought about who he loved more (i'm guessing).

instead of having to sit through what i assumed was a painful thought process, i just decided for him.

"sit next to kuroo."

"alright," he chirped happily.

a few minutes later aran, kita, suna, lillie, and the twins got on and looked around for a minute before choosing where to sit.

"hey would ya hurry up?? we ain't got all day for you bunch to stand around picking your noses," my uncle complained from behind the steering wheel.

kita apologized and they started heading towards our little group in the back.

osamu and lillie sat across from me and kenma while suna slid in the seat behind us.

unluckily for him, that meant atsumu was stuck beside him.

kita and aran opted to sit behind lillie and osamu.

(a/n: this is what it looks like

Light Blue: Inarizaki Dark Blue: FukoradaniRed: NekomaPurple: You

Dark Blue: Fukoradani
Red: Nekoma
Purple: You

i'm sure you can figure out the letters,,
if you can't it's not my problem😍)

*ding*

*1 new notification from rin<3*

-

rin<3:
fake ass

y/n<3:
my ass is very much real thank you🙄

anyways wdym❓

rin<3:
you said we were gonna sit together

then i get on the bus and your by someone else