1. Lovely Little Critters.. 😈

((First Part guise!1!1 #Shrekxsonicxbarney))
....................................................................................
Shreck's POV—
     I waz walking down the street, looking from the left to the right. Then up and down, then cracking my neck 180 to look behind me at who was following me....... 😨

      Barney Baby was right behind me!11! Laughing and singing his jolly tune................... "I love you... you love me........... we're one happy family........."
His voice was soz hot 😍😍 he sound like lord farquaad but like a hobo........... his voice got me drooling like ahhhhh~

       I was drooling like crazy, but then I soon realized after I donated him 200 dollars on Only Fans. My head snapped back to normal with me screaming "AUGHAHEG~" Barney, who was now Infront of me. Was just staring down at my weenie doodle like the pervert he is........ he's lucky sonic hasn't came in and hit him with a pan!!!

"Gosh! That sound I made was so embarrassing!1!1"
I whined like an uwu girl would. Barney kept on looking down at my weenie doodle, which was sticking up at the time. 🫣 I was soooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed...... so I ran away!!!!! Gosh, this day couldn't get any worse.... I thought as I ran with my weenier sticking up.
———————————————————————————

((Chapter 1 end!!!!!!! Thanks for reading 😨))
I will update in like, 20 to 30 minutes 😈