Familia Massacre

War is not freedom...
Warriors in all shapes and sizes in matching armor are seen fighting each other to death on a battlefield surrounded by fire.

That was a lesson I learned after watching my brothers, sisters, and mí sobrinos being forced to fight each other.

A female warrior is fighting a male warrior both sporting glowing red eyes shouting, "DIE!" and "TRAITOR!" As they were about to strike the final blow to their heads another warrior stepped in.
"ENOUGH!" he caught the weapons in his hands crushing them and putting them in a headlock trying to snap them out of it. But then an arrowhead pierced out of their eye sockets. Distraught the warrior turned around and saw his sibling archers with their bows in place till they were squashed by a war hammer of their larger siblings.

???'s Pov
"NO!," I ran through that battlefield dodging and deflecting every weapon, trying to find the source of this witchcraft that started this bloodshed. I don't why it didn't affect me but I knew that if I didn't do something soon our army well be gone. I prayed that there were more unaffected ones that were still alive but so far none. That was when I saw lord Mictlan and Lady Micte floating above the battlefield watching amusingly.

As I was about to go to them for assistance I caught the smiles on their faces, that's when it hit me. 'It was all them' angry I rushed right through my manipulated brethren in hopes of eradicating the traitors we pledged our faith to. "AUGGGHHH!" Axe in hand ready only for one of my large Hermanos to knock me towards the fire walls. Then darkness was all I saw and the sounds of war and laughter were the last thing I heard.

Now I know what you're thinking but I didn't die there, not yet anyway. When I awoke I was met face to face with a black skeleton with wings and had a green light from his being. That was when I made a deal to help me avenge my fallen brethren. That was also the day I met my uncle.

Back then I only had one purpose to make the God of war pay for his betrayal and ensure that no one would ever suffer what my family had suffered even at the cost of my life.