003; cereal

CEREAL

Gia stepped out of the bus and took in the fresh air. this venue they were at for the show tonight was huge. they had spent the rest of yesterday driving to this location and after a good nights sleep they chilled most of the day until it was time to go get set up for the concert. she could see the city sky line behind the building that the rest of she coworkers were walking into but she just stood back and enjoyed the city view for a few more seconds. the crew was scoping out the area and bringing in equipment while she grabbed her bag from the bus, then headed inside to help.

she got all of her stuff done and set, she let the boys manager know and he called the boys in to start rehearsals. she got the boys mics all set up for each and had a small conversation with Zach. after she walked away, Daniel leaned over to zach and asked who his new lady friend was with a smirk.

"ya know that's Gianna" zach retorted back at the older one. Daniel just laughed and said that he knew. Gianna watched the rehearsal like she did every time but half was through she remembered her bag. she had stuffed her favorite cereal and a small carton of milk in it so she could have a snack half way through the night. She rummaged around to find where she had put it and put a big smile on her face once she found it. After she poured the milk into the plastic to-go cereal bowl, she noticed the music and singing had stopped playing. She decided to pay no attention and ate her cereal. She did a little dance while she ate but after a second, her body collided with another.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!"

╱╱ AUTHORS NOTE ( ઇઉ ֹ𓂃݊ ׅ
suspension.... dun dun dunnnnnn

Anyways love you and hope you enjoyed!
have a wonderful day lovely

(5-31-22)
— this chapter is unedited, please excuse any grammar mistakes and typos. Thank you