004; concerts and convenience stores

CONCERTS AND CONVENIENCE STORES

"oh my gosh! i'm so sorry!"

gianna's  shirt was covered in milk and cinnamon toast crunch cereal was all over the floor. she slowly turned her head to see a tall blond ish brunette boy with the most apologetic facial expression she had ever seen. "no no it's ok! no need to be sorry. i should have been paying more attention" she said picking a piece of the saggy cereal off of her shirt.

gianna laughed slightly as the rest of the boy came into view. "gia are you alright?" zach said rushing right to her side to inspect any damage daniel may have done. she backed up a little and told him everything was alright, that she was fine. she gave a double thumbs up and daniel spoke up.

"gianna i'm so sorry, i'll but you a new bowl of cereal! i promise" gianna laughed, "alright bet". he smiled a shook his head after a few more minutes of group conversation, the boys headed back to the dressing room to get ready for the show as she wanted up the mess.

it's was about midnight after they had gotten everything cleaned up from the show and pack into the bus. the boys had grabbed gianna after the show and took her to eat with them and then to a little convenience store to get some snacks. daniel had made his way pulling her hand to the cereal isle. he picked up a few of them. "which ones?" she picked two out from his hands then walked over to get a few things of milk. he smile and payed for her milk and cereal. she did a little happy dance as she poured the milk into the crunch breakfast soup and started to eat.

the 6 sat outside at midnight eating junk food and cereal. daniel glanced over at her as she made the second bowl of cereal and started eating it. "your obsessed with cereal, aren't you?" he asked chuckling.

"almost as much as i am with you— oh wait i just said that out loud"

╱╱ AUTHORS NOTE ( ઇઉ ֹ𓂃݊ ׅ
ummmm like it? idk i don't really lol thought i did but now i don't but whatever lol

next chapter will have some interesting things... i think??

(6-5-22)
— this chapter is unedited, please excuse any grammar mistakes and typos. Thank you