001; show time

SHOW TIME

A crowd of people was heard outside of the venue which only meant one thing. the why don't we boys have arrived. their coach pulled up to the front of the venue and the boys started exiting the vehicle. greeting their fans as they made it to the venue doors. the boys slowly but surely found their way to the dressing room and grabbed their equipment. they walked out onto the stage as gia followed them handing each their mic's and ear pieces. she ran back to the tech stand and did a couple checks with the volume and making sure they could all hear each other.

after rehearsals, the boys made their way back to the dressing room to get their make up done and their outfits for the show on. They all matched with black leather jackets, chains, and pants of choice. They hyped each other up as the crew sat around laughing at the somewhat immature boys. gia sat in a corner chair just staring with pure bliss written on her face. she loved this part, watching them bond and get excited to do something they love. she hasn't gotten tired of it. as the showtime grew closer, gia made her way to the tech stand making sure she had everything in place for the show. after a half and hour the auditorium filled with chatter and excitement to see their favorite group of boys preform. the lights went down and all of a sudden they were back on and the five why don't we boys were standing in there positions.

they started with singing love back, followed by look at me. everything else fell into place and they ended with just friends. the crowd erupted with cheers, clapping, and crying. after the show, the audience went to a different area and the boys went to do a meet and greet, gia started to help clean up. putting away interments, microphones, cords and more. once they got everything done, the crew headed to a 24hour cafe for some cheap food to fill their empty stomachs. gia munched on bread sticks and some pizza before she fell asleep on jake's shoulder. the group headed back to their bus and drove to the hotel they were staying at. gianna sleepily made her way to her bed. dreaming of cereal and a particular seavey boy.

╱╱ AUTHORS NOTE ( ઇઉ ֹ𓂃݊ ׅ
hi loves! Hope you like it some for reason
i feel like somethings missing but maybe
once I get more written it will be better.

love you!

(5-9-22)
— this chapter is unedited, please excuse any grammar mistakes and typos. Thank you