025,

EPISODE FOURthe sauna test

EPISODE FOUR
the sauna test.

NOVA GOT into bed next to max and eleven, and held up her favourite comic books, wonder woman, and spider man vol 2 as she grinned. "which one?"

whilst max picked wonder woman, eleven just smiled lightly, saying she didn't know. both girls could tell something was wrong with her. "hey, there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?" max spoke.

"it doesn't make sense." eleven sighed, nova sat up, "what doesn't make sense?" she asked.

"heather...the blood. the ice."

"heather had a fever, so she took a cold bath, but she's better now." max spoke, shrugging slightly. "that has to be it. i don't know where that blood came from, but...we saw her. we all saw her. she's totally fine."

"what about billy?" eleven ask quietly.

"what about him?" max asked with a frown.

"he seemed wrong..." this is when nova nodded in agreement, "he's up to something."

"wrong is his default. but it's nice to know he's not a murderer, cause that would've totally sucked." max chuckled as nova smiled lightly, not convinced.

"i've known billy my whole life, i know when he's mad, happy, annoyed, whatever. and he's not right. something is happening with him, i'm telling you." nova spoke up and max sighed, shaking her head.

"who is that?" eleven changed the subject as both max and nova raised their brows.

"see, this is why you can't just hang out with mike all the time. this is wonderful woman. aka princess diana. she's from paradise island, which is, like, this hidden island where there are only women amazon warriors..."

NOVA WAS woken up by a voice talking about a code red on the walkie talkie, she groaned, picking it up. "shut up!" she exclaimed, turning it off and rolling over.

the phone began to ring, and she groaned loudly, getting up, "i said go away!" she exclaimed, about to put it down.

"it's mike!" the panicked voice spoke.

"another reason for me to ignore you." she said before hanging up as max chuckled whilst nova almost screamed in annoyance when the phone rang again.

"fuck off, micheal!" she exclaimed, but found herself smiling when she realised it was lucas. "oh! hi!"

"something happened, something bad. our very lives could be at stake." he spoke and she frowned.