027,

EPISODE FIVEthe flayed

EPISODE FIVE
the flayed.

NOVA HADN'T spoken much after the sauna test, only a small amount to max and lucas when they spoke to her, other than that, she was lost in thought. they all stayed over in mikes basement, deciding it was best to stick together.

eleven was currently on the sofa, trying to look for hopper since he had been missing for a little while now and after what they found out, they needed him. "i found him." she spoke up after a few moments.

"where is he?" max asked from next to nova, "woods..." eleven replied.

"woods?" lucas echoed, his brows furrowing as eleven added, "he's with...will's mom."

"m-my mom?" will frowned, sitting up in confusion.

"what are they doing?" max asked with a frown, equally as confused as everyone else.

"ill...annoy. there going to ill-annoy." eleven said unsurely.

"mike, breakfast!" karen wheeler yelled making them all jump, turning to the boy.

"not now, mom!" he practically screamed making nova raise her brows, no way she would get away with it if she ever yelled at her family like that.

"illinois? like, the state? the state of illinois?" mike asked as eleven took off the blindfold and shrugged. "ill-annoy."

max, eleven and nova went into the bathroom to help clean up eleven's nose bleed, dipping the flannel in cold water as eleven tapped the bruises around he neck. "does it still hurt?" max asked.

"only when i talk." she replied softly.

"it's a good thing your not mike. bla, bla, bla. you would be in constant pain." nova spoke up for the first time as the girls erupted into giggles.

they overheard mike arguing about them conspiring against him as they rolled their eyes. will began to argue with him about how when el said, 'i dump your ass' didn't sound like a break.

"it wasn't!" max yelled, making the boys go silent. "you do realise we can still hear everything you're saying, right?" she exclaimed as the girls laughed quietly again, nova leaving the room to share the packet of chips with lucas.

there was a knock at the basement door as mike huffed, "not now, mom!" he yelled, but it wasn't karen this time.

"mike! open the door." nancy exclaimed.

nancy burst down the stairs with jonathan as they all asked what was going on. "it was the same thing. the exact same thing that happened to will last year. and look. look at the body temperatures." she showed them her notes as they raised their brows. "he likes it cold." will spoke.