Deadpool

Kermit:So, since everyone is ready and I sent the kids to somewhere where they can't go crazy, we can start.

There was a moment of silence before Ichika talked.

Ichika:Why would they go crazy.

Kermit:Because this version of (YN) is a pervert and a killer.

The camera showed a man in a red suit, vibing to the music while drawing something. The camera slowly approached him and showed the drawing, it was him killing a man whonis apparently called Francis.

Izuku:Is that (YN)?

Kermit nodded and The suited guy did the same.

??: Oh hey! Hello!

Everyone stared at the screen confused since they had no idea that he was talking to them.

??:I know right, who's balls did I have to fundle to get a chapter for myself.

Iida:THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE!

??:Nobody cares Robocop.

This obviously made everyone look at the screen shocked. Hinata, Izuku and Ruby and Yotsuba are excitedly asked.

Yotsuba/Ruby/Izuku/Hinata:CAN YOU HEAR US?!

??:Oh yes I can! And also the throwing insults too.

Aizawa:What author?

??:What author?

Aizawa:That is what I asked.

??:And I asked it to you.

There was a moment of silence before (YN) talked again.

(YN):It's Deadpool.

Kermit sighed and snapped his fingers, changing the name to Deadpool.

Deadpool:Much better... Anyways, I got places to be, a face yo fix and...

He saw a bunch of cars coming and talked.

Deadpool:Ohhhh, bad guys to kill!

Literally everyone but villains:KILL!?

All Might:YOU CAN'T KILL PEOPLE YOUNG (LN)

Deadpool:Watch me go!

He then jumped off the bridge and broke the glass of the first care entering to the back seats. He punched on and talked.

Deadpool:Kinda...

Kicked the other one's face and catched one of the man's head, smashing a glass with it.

Deadpool:Sounds...

Then punched both of their cocks and shouted.

Deadpool:Cock shot!

He completely forgot what he was saying and threw the man out of the car.

Izuku:Woah! In a few seconds of fighting, we can see that he is so good in small places even though the villains have number advantage!

Miku-H-He threw the man...

Tanaka:GO (YN)!

Yang was also cheering for him.

The man got a hold of the trunk and started getting dragged.

Deadpool:Haha!

Nino:That must hurt.

Fuutarou:No way.

Then a guy from behind held him and pushed his head to one of the seats. Deadpool pushed him away and punched him before showing him the drawing.