JUST SHUT UP

So, long chapters about games, movies and all takes a long, long time. So I decided that I will do some not so long chapters, usually with a universe in my mind and the stories that are made by me. Just to make some chapters and not make you wait for years, yeah.

•••

Kermit:Why hello dear friends.

Ruby:Hey Kermit! How are you?

Kermit:I am just fine. Oh, also you are going to watch a recent thing that happened to Y/N.

Fuutarou:How recent?

Kermit:Recent, recent.

Iida:It doesn't explain how recent it is!

Kermit:It's not supposed to, anyway here you go.

We see Y/N with a leather jacket and his pants sitting on a table. On the table, there was a bat symbol. We then see Fuutarou enter with a blue and black suit.

Fuutarou:Get down the table.

Y/N looked up from his gun to Fuutarou and showed him a middle finger, making him sigh.

Fuutarou:If you're going to tell Alfred it was me who sat on it, I will tell you're lying.

Y/N shrugged and talked.

Y/N:Alfred loves me. I have a special place in his heart.

Fuutarou:Because you died.

Y/N:Doesn't change a thing.

Weiss:Died? Is this the same Y/N that was here with us?

Ichika:Looks like it.

Komi:Why is he aggressive?

Kermit:That's just how he is.

Iida:He shouldn't disrespect his big brother!

Jaune:I'm in love with their base.

Izuku:Same actually! It's so cool!

Suddenly, someone entered the Batcave, making Y/N jump down the table and Fuutarou turn towards the door. Fortunately, it was only Tadano, which made Y/N sigh and sit back on the table.

Tadano looked at Fuutarou and pointed at Y/N before talking.

Tadano:I thought Alfred got mad when he does it.

Fuutarou:He does but Y/N will just blame Izuku or something.

Izuku:Why me? I'm not even there!

Kermit:It's you because you are the easiest target. You're the youngest and you don't listen.

Momo:This doesn't sound like Midoriya at all.

Itsuki:I don't think people are supposed to be same in different universes.

Tadano:Well, Izuku is out with Yagi so he can't.