Smash or Pass

Kermit:So, I have decided to take the most subscribed channel all Y/Ns have in the universes.

Nino:How many subscribers does he have?

Kermit:Like 30 million? I don't really remember it. But I know he became really popular because of horror games.

Najimi:30 millions?!

Ruby:Horror games...

Izuku:What will we watch?

Kermit:I opened a random video and let me say, the title speaks for itself.

The video started with Y/N looking at the camera he smiled to the camera and talked in a low pitched voice.

Y/N:I didn't see you there...

He then stopped for a while before continuing.

Y/N:Not really, I did. But whatever. Today is Five nights at Freddy's. Or that is what you think because NO.

Bakugo:He is talking too much for nothing. It pisses me off.

Yang:He looks chill though.

Kermit:His subs likes him because he is fun and chill.

Y/N:Smash or pass. This is what I will be doing today. Don't exoect any explanations about why I eoild smash or pass. Just watch and enjoy this. I don't know, take your tea maybe? I have my coffee.

Tadano:He should start now.

Miku:I have to agree...

Y/N:I will start... Just waiting for the photos my editor sent to my dms...
And here! First one.

Y/N:Okay, it's Itsuki

Y/N:Okay, it's Itsuki. I know her, you all know her and you know I would smash her.

Itsuki only blushed and looked at Y/N who looked away.

Ichika:Ara a-

Y/N pointed a gun at her and talked.

Y/N:FOR THE LOVE OF KHONSHU. JUST DON'T.

Weiss:She knows this is a fake gun, stupid.

Y/N looked at the gun stupidly and tilted his head.

Y/N:You do?

Ichika hummed.

Y/N:Next up is...