Y/N

Kermit:Well, rise and shine guy because today is the day!

Pyrrha:But we're all awake?

Y/N:Not her.

Y/N said and everyone turned to Ichika.

Kermit:Wake her up until I find the universe.

They started shaking Ichika until she woke up. When she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was Y/N waving at her.

Y/N:Wakey, wakey. It's morning Ichika."

She blushed and looked away, then outed and crossed her arms.

Kermit:Done!

Y/N

An old Y/N slowly opened his eyes. He looked at the beds in the room and saw no one. No kids... He walked out of the barrack and looked around. Logs on the ground to sit were empty, no sounds, nothing. He then heard some noises and looked up, seeing drones. Panicking, he climbed the stairs of the only tower and looked from the binoculars.

Denki:Why is he scared?

Najimi:Yeah! It's only drones.

Itsuki:He probably has a reason.

Weiss:Obviously does.

He looked at another mountain before turning the binoculars to the road going to the mountain. Seeing a convoy of cars, he widened his eyes and ran to the barrack. He took a needle and a small bottle with a green liquid in it. He then started running to the forest.

Momo:There must be a serious issue, he looked a bit scared.

Jaune:What's in that bottle?

Yotsuba:Yeah! I want to know!

Kermit:You'll see... I think.

Yang:What do you mean you think?

Kermit:Just watch.

We see an army of gunned man and the cars follow the kids who were running in the forest.

Kota:Run towards the mountains! Run!

We see Y/N starting to slow down as he was struggling to run anymore. He got a hold of a tree and started breathing deeply. He the continued running.

Izuku:He is tired already?

Mina:He didn't even do anything!

Blake:Well he looks old.

Y/N:I'm still fine though.

Ichika:You are.

Y/N:Why thank you.

We see the kids running away from the soldiers. Eri being one of them.

Y/N tried to run as fast as he can but he fell on his knees. He opened his bag, shaking and panting and took the small bottle with the needle. He took all the liquid in the bottle with the needle and inserted the needle on his neck. He groaned and panted while he kept pushing.

Izuku:Eri!

Yang:Damn you really became an old man.

Y/N:Fuck you too.

All Might:It looks like the liquid is something really important since he got some.

Ozpin:He got all the bottle.

We see a man catch a girl and he pushed her to the tree. The girl froze his arm with her breath and punched it, destroying it. Unfortunately, another soldier came from the behind and took her.