Chapter 10: Locked-in

2 chapters in a day! Wow! Im doing great! 😃

Tw: Swearing, mentions of abuse, blood

-Tubbo POV-

After watching a few episodes of some trash tv, I realised that I have not been home in a couple days and my parents would be pissed. I get up from where me and Ranboo were sitting and faced Ranboo. "Well, i need to go, I havent been home in a few days. See you later!" I try to rush out of the door but Ranboo stops me and turns me around. "No, why are you so rushed to go home?" "I just need to get there, they like me to spend time with them and I dont want them to be mad." Ranboo gives me a quick kiss and looks at me worried. "Want to talk tomorow? There is no school, we could hang out?" "Maybe, just text me tommorow." "Bye Tubs!" "Bye!" We do a quick hug and then im on my way to my parents house. I shoot them a quick text telling them I am coming home and then walk as fast as I could to get there. 

When I got home, the first thing that happened was my dad grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and pushing me against the wall. "WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN HERE TOBY!" My dad yelled at me. I wad trying my best to stop crying but it wasnt a help when my dad punched me right on the nose where my scar was. "Look at you, you are so embarrasing to us. Crybaby, you are babyfied." "I-i-it h-u-rtz" i tried to say before he cut me off. "YES ITS SUPPOSED TO! Go upstairs and dont come back down until Monday morning. And no food til Monday too!" My dad yelled and pushed me towards the stairs. First i went to the bathroom and cleaned the blood off my nose and my face, without looking at myself in the mirror, and then going to my room to finaly relax after that terrible 5 minutes. 

-Timeskip to Saturday (next day)-

'Okay, I am basically explaining everything in my head even thougn I know what has happened. I am hungry, VERY hungry. Ranboo texted me about today, but I didnt know what to say so I just said that I was going to see family today and tommorow. One thing that has also happened to me was before I could hold in my feelings, but now it just feels like there is allways sadness there and I could burst in tears on command. Like real meaningfull tears of sadness. Idk anymore. I know i have one water bottle in here and the lock on the my bedroom is backwards so I cant exactly leave.' I thought to myself. I hope Ranboo dont worry much about me.

(Word count: 469)

Yoooo, i was going to finish the locked in da room thing, but its late and ill finish it tommorow! 😃

🍪