003‚ dunk the body

THE INCIDENT
003 dunk the body
written by -ORSON

THE INCIDENT003 ┊dunk the bodywritten by -ORSON

And just when I thought it couldn't get worse, car tires were heard squealing

And just when I thought it couldn't get worse, car tires were heard squealing. The sound getting closer and closer as whoever was in it made their way our way.

"Fuck." Barry groans.

"What do we do?" Helen stomps looking around frantically, just as Barry was doing.

Barry rushes to the body, pointing at it with the flashlight. Ray begins to move with Barry catching on to what he was doing. "Help me move him."

Helen and Julie looks to where the car is coming from whilst I watch as Barry takes the guys upper half and Ray takes his lower half. They car him to the rails hastily and I stand next to Julie, looking at the car that was slowing down.

"Shit, they're slowing down!"

Julie rushes in front of Helen and I stepped a bit closer. "Who is it?" My blood pressure began to raise and my breathing wasn't doing any better.

"It's max"

"Get rid of him." Barry aggressively says as the placed the man's body in the ditch.

Julie walks to the car looking nervous and me and Helen run over to Ray and Barry, I stood in between them. I looked down at the body, feeling a little dizzy. "I think I'm going to be sick again." I leaned away from the body, hold on my stomach, and puked once again.

Helen's hands quickly attach to my back, looking down away from the view of Max. Noticing that Barry wasn't leaning down with her and yanked on his bloody sweater so that Max wouldn't be able to see it.

"Jesus," I mumbled, placing a hand on my tender head. "I'm fine." My breathing hadn't slowed but my dizziness had.

"Are you sure?" Helen whispered.