5- He's about to get fucked up. Literally.🍋💕

A strange encounter between Dazai and Chuuya changes their relationship

Chuuya's POV:

"GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled out loud. Fuck. I've been so fucking horny for the past week that it's been driving me insane. Normally I'd go watch some gay porn to jack off and then go back to my normal life, but this wasn't the case.

I wanted... more.
  Jacking off wasn't enough in the moment. I wanted the real thing: sex. I was so fucking eager, and I knew that I had to get just exactly what I wanted. The thing is, despite how horny I can be, I'm still a virgin. I'm not really the type to just go fucking people all Willy Nilly, oh no. Ive been saving it for whoever REALLY fits my type. Someone handsome, hot, has a pretty face, and tall.
"Maybe it would help me if I thought of an ideal person while I jacked off," I thought to myself. Yeah, that should work. At least for now.

I thought and thought and thought for a while, and nothing showed up. At least that's how it seemed until a certain shitty ass bastard popped into my head:

   Dazai.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING THINKING OF THAT SHITHEAD AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!?!" I screeched. "Well.... He isn't too far from my preferred type, if I'm being honest.... Though I'd hate to admit...." I furrowed my brows in thought.

His cheeky little smirk. His oak tree colored hair. His long, boney, slender hands. His pretty and handsome face. His hot as hell build.

Just thinking about him made me more and more horny. But, unfortunately, all those thoughts of him disappeared as soon as the doorbell to my apartment rang. "God damnit....", I grumbled under my breath, zipping up my pants to go to the door. The door bell kept ranging repeatedly, as if the person at it was purposely trying to piss me off.

DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled slamming the door open. But to my surprise, the person in front of it was the one and only,

         Dazai Osamu.

My previous thoughts of him rushed back into my mind, quickly causing a deep shade of red to appear on my face. I sure hope this bastard doesn't notice.

"What the absolute fuck are you doing at my house?", I glared at the smiling man in front of me. "Why, I wanted to see you, my beloved chibi!" Dazai replied ever so annoyingly. "Though, you look very different from the last time I saw you...." The suicidal bastard mumbled putting his finger under his chin.
  "And how so?", I questioned him.