8- SMD🍋

Dazai's POV:I'm going to sound really shameless for what I'm about to do, but in this moment I couldn't stand it

Dazai's POV:
I'm going to sound really shameless for what I'm about to do, but in this moment I couldn't stand it. I had to see him. I needed him. REALLY bad.

Chuuya Nakahara

We had secretly been screwing around behind the ADA and the Port Mafia's backs ever since I last met up with Chuuya at a hotel by coincidence. I've been addicted to him since that day, and could never get enough of him. Just like a drug, I found it hard to function a need without him. What need?

Getting my fucking dick up.

I don't care if I look crazy in his eyes, I'm going to the Port Mafia right now and that is final. I grabbed my trench coat and hummed a tune as I headed outside.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Chuuya! You have a visitor who wants to see you!" Higuchi called out for me. I sighed in annoyance as I got up to see who was behind my office door, as Mori had allowed me to get my own office. I opened the door to see the one and only bandaged freak that I hate oh so much. I hate everything about him.

Except his muscles.

"Hellooo, Chuuyaaaa~", the man before me smirked. I let out another heavy sigh knowing damn well what this bastard wants from me. "Get the hell in my office before Mori sees you, you fucking lunatic", I grunted as I pulled him by the collar and locked the door behind me. "You must not have any pride left if you're coming into an enemy territory just to see me, hm?" I questioned him, setting him down before the office chair I was sitting on.

"Answer." I grabbed his hair by the fistful and pulled his head closer to me. "Gosh, Chuuya looks so sexy right now~" Dazai grinned widely. "Well, actually, that's a lie. You always look hot but right now, holy shit gripping my hai- NGH!" I interrupted him by pulling his hair to get his head even closer than it was before, now to the point where our noses were nearly touching. "Shut it you fucking whore. You know damn well what you came here to do, so why don't you just shut the hell up and get on your fucking knees, mackerel.", I growled. Dazai looked at me shocked blushing. He had a huuuuge degrading kink. The suicidal maniac got down to business and unbuckled my belt. "Damn, Chuuya", he huffed as my dick sprung out. "Taking too long", I said sternly is I gripped his hair and shoved his face onto my dick. "MFGGH!" Dazai moaned out surprised by my sudden action. As much as I don't wanna admit it, Dazai gives KILLER blowjobs, so it's an understatement to say I wasn't the least bit excited. I kept my hand steady as Dazai kept bobbing his head up and down on my cock. The way he swirled his tongue around my length was so fuckin hypnotizing. "Shit, Dazai", I grunted as I caressed his face. "You're so fucking good for me. So, so, good", I praised Dazai to which he replied to with a moan. Dazai also had a fuckin praise kink. At this point I don't know how many kinks this whore has. He moved down a bit and started sucking the tip. "Angh~!" I moaned out. He started bobbing his head faster "Shit Dazai, so good, so-NGH!~" he had to have had previous experience to be able to suck someone off this good, but I didn't wanna think of Dazai with anyone else besides me. "Nghh~!" Dazai moaned as I pushed his head deeper so that he was deepthroating me as I was pretty close. He was practically choking on my dick as I continued to hold his head in place. "FUCK- Dazai, gonna- AH~!" I moaned out as I cummed in his mouth.

"DAZAI WHAT THE FUCK, SPIT THAT OUT!" I screeched as I got up and searched for some tissues. I glanced back at him only to see him licking my cum off his face with a smirk. "DAZAI!" I flushed and looked away quickly. "I'll see you later, hm?" Dazai asked as he got up. "Yes, yes, you will, now just go!" I shooed him out embarrassed.

Before Chuuya got off work, Mori asked him what all the screaming was in his office.