Chapter 18

Happy birthday to the other T.H. aka our friendly neighbor!!!🎉🎉🎉

 aka our friendly neighbor!!!🎉🎉🎉

*Tom pov*

I woke up bright and early this morning and went on my usual run and then went around shops for a bit and had a call with my publicist, once I got back home and showered I heard a knock on the door.
"Coming!"
I walk through the whole house and reach the door, opening it to find Sophie holding a little bag from a nearby coffee shop.
"Morning!" She chirps
"Morning darling!"
We exchange a couple of sweet kisses and then she walks to the kitchen where she opens the bag
"Breakfast for two"
Two mini blueberry muffins, two chocolate ones and some coffee.
"Thank you"
"You are very welcome sir!"
"This is so good..."
"Agreed!!!"
"Oh...I've got a question"
"Yes?"
"How would you like me in a beard?"
"I think you'll look hot!" She admits
"Cause now I'm not?"
"Of course you are silly!" She says giggling
"Mhm good, because I need to grow one for The Hollow Crown"
"Can't wait to run my hands through it"
"Eheheh"
"Do you remember when we were kids and talked about weddings and I told you that I wanted to see you at your wedding with a beard and you promised to do so?"
"Yes, I do! I do not remember how we got there  though..."
"Me neither, but I know I said that" she says smiling the brightest smile
"I'm going to make sure I have one at our wedding, a promise is a promise"
"Are we talking about weddings now?!?"
"I mean...I know for sure that you are the one person I want to spend the rest of my life with"
"You are too"
"Just like you remembered me a few minutes ago we already talked about wedding when we were little, we have it all planned out"
"Yeah..." she says looking at me
"This is not how I imagined to do it because it's not even planned but..."
"Oh!"
"You are the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my days with you, going on adventures together, creating our little family and growing old with you, my best friend" tears form in mine and hers eyes as I speak, I stand up from the stool and kneel down in front of her, empty handed "will you do me the great onor of marrying me?"
"Oh Tommy, yes, yes!"
"I love you so much angel!" I say getting up and hugging her tight to my body, leaving kisses on her neck
"I love you too boo bear!"
"I can't believe it, I just proposed to you..."
"You did!"
"I knew I wanted to but I didn't have this planned at all"
"This is so crazy..." she whispers
"Do you think it's too fast, I mean we've been in a relationship for eight months, you can take your time, I'll wait"
"No, no. I've known you my whole life, this is not fast, it's good, more than good actually!"
"Shit...I don't have your father blessing"
"Tom, you know damn well you have it!"
"Eheheh, come with me"
"Where?"
"I need to give you the ring"
"You didn't have this planned but you do have a ring?"
"My grandma gave it to me before she died, making me promise that I would give it to the right girl, and here she is...standing in front of me" I say sweetly to her and then rummage through my bedside table finding the little black box where the ring is.
"I remember that ring, I remember that every time she stayed with us and picked me up I would stare at it for hours, wondering if one day I would have a ring as beautiful as hers"
"It's yours now...I think my grandma always knew we would have ended up together" I say slipping the ring on her finger.
"I can't express in words how much I love you Tom, but I think I can show you" she says, whispering the last part in my ear, and just like that we are making love to each other for the rest of the morning.

twhiddleston

39.238 likes
twhiddleston So very happy right now! Love you @sophie.jones ❤️

view all comments
User1 Awwwww😍😍😍
sophie.jones Love you too BooBear🐻❤️
User2 I live for these things!!!

A/n
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Too soon?
Have a nice day, remember to smile❤️