Nothing but Chaos!

Forests. Deep, damp forest. Also, cold. Mugman was in the forest. The same one his brother died in. He was in the same forest where there was a great big fire that killed his brother. But, it was also the same place his freedom vanished in a blink of an eye. How? He gained amazing powers. He could clone himself even in smaller sizes and he could control water. The government figured that out and took him to a lab.

The great big fire also hurt him, Mugmans right arm had to be amputated due to the horrible burns he had, but it wasn't just his arm that had burns, he also had scars and cracks everywhere. 7 years later he can still feel it. With the scorching fire that started in this same forest, he and a bat lab he freed are on the run from the government. And now Mugman needs to hide from everybody, he wants them to think he's dead. But how? Hiding, that's how.

-

"It's cold." Mumbled Mugman as he rubbed his hands together "This cave is practically ice."

The bat squeaked as he walked away from the cave. He sat on his head as he walked towards another cave near the cold one. The bat flew down to his shoulder, trying to comfort him as he looked around the caves confused.

"Thanks, Vesper. But I'm ok." Mugman replied.

He sat down on the rocks near the cave and closed his eyes, he quickly opened them again realising that there was a limiter still on him, he couldn't use his powers until it was taken off, Mugman sighed, and it was probably also a tracker. He stood up and walked away. Hoping to find something useful to break the limiter. Even a branch would be good enough.

"Hey!" Yelled somebody. "Stop right there!"

Mugman quickly turned around to see an agent charging toward him. Other agents were also realising that an agent found him. He quickly ran into the trees dodging bullets and branches. He quickly realised that the agents were trying to surround him. It was no use! There were too many, and they had guns, so Mugman did the only thing he could do. Hide.

He ran into a bush and ran in random directions as the bat was hanging on for dear life. He was attempting to lose the agents with his quick tactic. But it wasn't working. They were catching up on him and he was losing energy quicker than before. Mugman fell on a huge branch and tumbled onto the ground. He rolled into a bush.

"Hey, where is he!" Yelled an agent.

"He ran in a random direction again!" Replied another. "I saw him!"

"Let's go quickly!"

Mugman sat behind the bush hearing their footsteps getting quieter and quieter he quickly looked up and the bat flew back on his head. He quickly apologised to Vesper and continued to walk through the trees trying to find something to break the limiter on his arm. Vesper flew towards a tree and grabbed a sharp branch then gave it to Mugman.

"Wow thanks, Vesper." He thanked him as he poked his limiter with the stick.

The limiter then broke and fell to the ground. He picked it up and started to look at it, it looked dangerous. And pretty advanced in technology. Maybe it is a tracker. So a smart decision was to put it somewhere, where they can't find it. The trees!

"Vesper! Put this on the branch please." Exclaimed Mugman. "And try to hide it too!"

Vesper grabbed the limiter off him and flew towards the biggest tree he could find. Vesper quickly managed to lock it onto a branch so it wouldn't instantly fall back onto the ground. The bat quickly flew back down into Mugmans hands.

"You're the best Vesper. We gotta go quickly!" Said Mugman excitedly as he began running again. As fast as he possibly could.

A minute later he heard loud angry yelling near where he put the limiter, he laughed at their misfortune and quickly hid inside a small cave near him. He saw agents running by him, looking for him. He chuckled, he could do this all day. Wasting their time just like they wasted his.