Adding Osorō (male) :D

Request by @Psycho_Chan_live

How you meet
I was at a festival with my sibling, enjoying some food, when I saw a tall male around my age with blonde hair, honey eyes, and a scar on his left cheek. Woah, he is really cute... then I remembered he goes to Akedemi. My sibling caught me looking at him and spoke up. "You should talk to him." I flinched, not expecting them to be so abrupt. "Uh, I'm not sure... I don't want to seem annoying, if we were at school I would but a festival might be something he wants to be calm and relaxed at..." I replied looking at my drink. But they had just pushed me in his direction in response. I sighed and walked up to him only to see him no longer standing there. Damnit, I kinda wanted to say hi... I turned around to go back when I bumped into a chest. Looking up I saw it was the boy, and his eyes were captivating in this setting. The the light from the lanterns softly highlighting his face and reflecting in his eyes. Now that I'm up close I notice orange and red face paint matching his yukata, which were both subtly referring to a kitsune. "Sorry." I apologize, my cheeks heating at the ironic scene. "Um, just watch where your going okay?" He spoke softly, I nodded and smiled slightly.

"Osorō right? We are in the same school." He nodded caught me off guard with his next sentence. "(Y/N) yeah? I recognize you, the club leaders still chase you around?" He asked with a small smirk. He's heard about me? Well sir, I'm going to make you like me. "Hahaha yeah, especially Budo. He keeps saying something along the lines of 'being such an alluring person, you should learn to protect yourself'" I rolled my eyes. I as well as the rest of the school knew how much of a flirt he was. "And Kizano keeps saying I'd be perfect on stage, but I just don't want to commit." I sighed looking down. Osorō laughed wholeheartedly and I followed suit. "Well, if they ever get to annoying you could just hang around me, they're scared of us." He said with a smile. "I'll have to take you up on that offer, you guys are the realist people here." I smiled back. It's true, despite their insecurities they don't put up with any shit and do what they want when they want, and it admirable. After a bit mor talking, we said our goodbyes and left to ourselves.

Second encounter and blooming feelings :)
Plot scenarios requested by @Crippled_Emo

It was lunch and I decided I'd bring some lunch to the delinquents and hang out with them. The 5 boys were a bit hesitant but warmed up to the idea of me. After they had finished, they left and it was just Osorō and I.

The sky got dark and soon rain poured down. As much as I love the rain, I didn't want to be trenched so Osorō and I went somewhere covered. And then lightning struck and thunder followed, making me flinch and wimper. "Hey are you ok?" Osorō asked, concerned. "I don't like thunder..." I replied, jumping at another crash. Suddenly I felt a warmth engulf me and noticed Osorō had put his jacket on me and stared to hug me. "It's ok, nothing to be embarrassed about, I'll make sure nothing will get to you or hurt you." His words comforted me and my heart started to ache, realizing I was getting flustered I hid my face and tried to calm my heart. We got stuck outside and I missed the rest of my classes because the rain didn't die down. I knew I could do makeup work though so I wasn't too concerned. I just enjoyed my time with Osorō and accepted the newfound feelings that were more than a simple attraction to the male.