Dates

Osoro Shidesu

Osoro wanted to bring you on a date to a Garden. She noticed you like flowers (sorry if you don't) and I would love the way your face lights up when you see them.

Umeji Kizuguchi

You brought him to your place to watch a movie, you guys watched the Marvel movies. I think he would like Falcon or Black Panther.

Hokuto Furukizu

You both decided going to a Cat/reptile cafe would be cute. He loved the tea. Actual tea. Not drama lmao (I put reptiles in case any of you were allergic to cats, and if you don't like reptiles maybe an anime cafe)

Hayanari Tsumeato

Roller skating! He wanted to have a thrill ridden date with you that was too extreme and settled on roller skating. You guys skated around and had fun. (he taught you to skate if you don't know how)

Dairoku Surikizu

I think a festival would be adorable. You wore matching yukatas and went around trying all the different foods and buying little trinkets.

Gaku Hikitsuri

Fair, that sounds cute. Going on all the rides together and eating the food. There would be a firework show at the end and you guys would enjoy a snack whilst watching.

Osorō Shidesu

I feel like he would take you dancing. Lessons for a ballroom or slow dancing. He wants to bring you as his date to his mother's wedding so a warm up would be a nice idea.

A:N
I need requests for scenarios! I've been itching to write but can't think of anything so help would be appreciated :)
So if you have any ideas please comment!