𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

𒊹︎︎︎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𒊹︎︎︎
•ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴘʀᴏsᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʟʟʏɪɴɢ•

𝚃𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Once they told me they were making their way to our table I sneak away to the cafeteria doors. I turn back to see if there still there and sadly they are, I can see the two of them talking to Doyoung and his brothers and Taeil looks really scared. I felt bad for leaving them and kicking Johnny- actually no I don't feel bad for Johnny at all, it was his fault in the first place.

I see Doyoung drag his brothers my way and I see he noticed me there. I quickly mouth sorry before running down the hallway, I run towards the entry of the school but before I could reach it I was stopped.

"Well if it isn't one of the prostitutes...."
I froze and a group of boys surrounded me.

𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was in the library study room with Yuta explaining what our teacher told me to. He didn't really say anything or ask me any questions so it was pretty quiet .

We both agreed that nobody else should know about this. He agreed because he doesn't want people to know about him failing, and I agreed to save myself from his fan girls and fan boys.

"Do you get it?" He nods and I eternally sigh.

"Okay, so the next part is easy. You just-" 

The sound of my phone ringing interrupts me. I look at it to see who it is and see someone calling the group chat. I quickly decline it and give Yuta an apologetic look.

"Sorry about that. Back to what I was saying, the first thing you have to do is-"

I was again interrupted by my phone buzzing. I quickly grab it and look at who's texting me.

"I'm really sorry Yuta but i need to step outside for a minute." He nods and just pulls out his phone.

I walk outside the room and unlock my phone to go through the group chat messages.

✨Here and Queer Bitches✨

Bubu
Wtf is ten!?

Dodo
He ran down the hallway when I was leaving the cafeteria, can you not find him?

Bubu
No! We can't!!?
Me and Taeil have been looking for the late 10 minutes!?

Dodo
He can't have ran that far, right?

BbyWin
Y'all mf lost Ten?!?
How the fuck did you manage to do that!?

TaeilTime
Language child
And he ran out of the cafeteria hiding from Doyoung's brother.

BbyWin
Why the fuck was he running-
Y'know what don't answer that im coming to help

Dodo
Same

I turn off my phone and rush back inside the room. Yuta had his airpods in and was glued to his phone. I quickly gab my things and put them into my bag.

"Are we finished for today?" I jumped slightly as he asks.

"Yea, sorry I have a- um family thing"  He nods and also starts putting his things away.