𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

𝙳𝚘𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I answer the phone as I walk out of room.

(Bold- Kun
Underline- Doyoung)

Where are you boys!? You were supposed to be home an hour ago!?

Sorry dad, we got caught up in something and-

Caught up with something!? If it's the police again you will be grounded for life!

No dad, were not in trouble. We're at the hospital-

One of you got hurt!? Why! What happened? Was it Jaehyun? Yuta? Y'know what I'm coming down there right now, I'm close by anyways-

No dad were fine but-

Enough, I'll be there in a few.

Wait- dad?! Dad!?

I look at my phone and see that he hung up. Jeez, if my day couldn't get any worse. First my brothers and now this...

'I better wait for dad outside then' I thought to myself and make my way to the front of the hospital.

A few moments later~

"JI DOYOUNG!" I heard a yell and automatically knew who it was. I turn my head and see my dad walking towards me and he looks mad.

"Hey dad?" I say awkwardly.

"Explain." Dad said in a strict manner.

"So um, me, Johnny, Jaehyun and Yuta are fine...but um-"

"Spit it out Doy" he cut me off.

"We came here because my friends got hurt! Okay!? I was looking for them around the school and then Sicheng called me and told me what was happening so I rushed there and tried to stopped them..." I look down with tears threatening to leave my eyes. "B-but I-i wasn't fast e-enough..."

I keep my head down in shame worried that dad will be disappointed in me. But I was wrong, I felt him hug me and whisper comforting words to me.

"Hey, it's alright. You may have been late but at least you did what you could, okay? Don't think like that, you didn't know what was happening. Don't beat yourself up about it, son, were here now and we're going to help them okay?" I nod and say a soft okay back.

I pull away from the hug and wipe away the tears still falling down my face. I motion dad to follow me and we make our way back to the room.

𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚗𝚢'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"My babies!?" I look to see dad walk in with Doyoung behind him.

"We're okay dad-"

"Not you guys, them." He says and rushes over to Sicheng who was next to Ten.

"Wait- you know them?" I asked shocked.

"They met me this morning, but me and your father met them a long time ago." He tells us while checking if there okay.

"Really? I don't remember you..?" Sicheng says, confused.

"I'm not surprised, we meet when you were younger. I think Cheng was 2-3, Ten was 3 and Taeyong and Taeil were 4." Dad says, while going to check on Taeil and Taeyong.

𝙺𝚞𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"I went to meet your parents and I met you all. While my husband was talking to your parents about business I saw you guys playing together."

Flashback~

Hansol was talking to the four families about business and I asked if I could talk to the children. The parents agreed so I got up from my seat and went to where they were.