𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚒𝚕'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"No but like did they actually?" I ask him as we walk together.

Ten and I were walking to our next class together, we all had PE but we were put into different classes. On the way to our change rooms he was telling me about the odd looks we got from Dodo's brothers.

"Yeah, did you not feel it? It felt like they were staring holes into my back!" Ten says and shivers.

I shrug. "Well I didn't feel it..."

"Maybe because dodo was giving you googly eyes through out the class." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I blushed slightly.

"I thought I was imagining things..." I tell him while looking away.

"Ooo! Someone has a crush~"

Okay, I'll be honest I have admired him from a far but not in that way! More like.....I'm inspired by his choices? Yes, that!

Before he started hanging out with us he was a very independent person, from what I could tell. Whenever I saw him in the cafeteria he would be sitting with his brothers reading while they socialize. Whenever he walks into school he would roll his eyes and ignore all of the comments. Whenever he eats he kinda looks like a bunny- it's pretty cute and when he spaces out he looks even cuter.

Wait thinking about it, it makes me seem like a stalker or some shit. I swear I'm not I just respect his choices I guess.

"You aren't denying it? So you do like him~ Ooo Taeil has a crushhh~" Ten said, pulled me out of my thoughts. I heard a scoff from next to me as he said it though but I ignored it.

"Taeil has a crush?" The voice scoffed. "Ha, I feel bad for whoever that is. What a loser." I looked to see Irene and her friends, they were laughing at me as they walked away.

"Let's go, we will be late-"

"Taeil I'm sorry it's just I was excited and happy about it- I didn't mean for anyone to hear about it-"

"It's nothing Ten. The feelings will fade, it's nothing but a phase...Let's go." I tell him honestly, it was true it's just a phase and I'll stop feeling like that towards him.

𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I walked by myself to my next class. This class I had alone and it sucked ass because I had my least favorite class, PE.

I hate PE with a burning passion. But I did have a soft spot with dancing and so did the others.

To me all PE classes were a waste of time. For almost everyone at school if they had PE class with one of the 4 suits they were classified as 'the chosen ones' because they get to witness them play up close, like why the fuck would I want to see that.

To my luck we were doing our performing arts unit. Thank the fucking lord. Now I know I will be passing this semester.

Taeil, Ten, Sicheng and I all were good dancers. Our parents used to put us into dancing classes. Ten and I went to them same one while Taeil and Sicheng went to different ones.

Anyways, I walk up to the dance studio and see Ten and Taeil's class there along with my class. But the odd part was that Taeil wasn't their, only Ten? So I walk up to him.

"Where's Taeil?" I ask him.

"Miss said that we could either chose dance for our assignment or singing something for it. He said that he felt more comfortable singing rather than dancing." He replied.

"I think he is already an amazing dancer, but he is an even better singer. Remember when he used to sing for us?"

"Of course, his vocals are heavenly!" I agree with him.

"Okay classes, as you know this semester is our performing arts unit meaning you have the choices of creating a dance routine or performing a song for us, which can either be singing or playing on an instrument." Ten's teacher explains.

"You all that have come here, to my knowledge, have chosen dance?" We all nod at her question.

"Great! For the project you will be either  working solo or in duo's, trio's or in fours. No more than 4 people in a group. The groups are for you to decide and so is the music, it would be great for it to be appropriate but dance is about expression so we will let it pass this once." Cheers irrupt from the two classes and miss laughs a bit.

"Glad to see you all excited, now you may start." She says and everyone starts getting into groups. I turn to Ten and he already nods knowing what I was gonna say.

"Firstly, Yes most definitely we are doing it and secondly, it just needs a bit of adjustments." He says and I smile.

Ten and I have been working on a dance for a while now, but it does have a kind of sexy concept. Thankfully miss said it was ok. The only problem would be the music, their isn't really a song that goes with it.

"The song though?" I say.

"We could always ask miss if we could use a studio to record it?" Ten answers.

"But don't worry about it now, let's work on the dance." He tells me before leaving to ask my if we could go to the studio next door.

He comes back and we go next door to practice. But it sounded like someone was already in there, we decided to peak in to see who it was.

𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I was in the dance room by myself. I decided that I would work alone, it's not like anyone would wanna be my partner anyways.

My best section for dance would probably be traditional Chinese dance. I was enrolled to an academy at a young age but was pulled out when I was 14 or 13. I used to get a lot of praises for the other students and teachers their.

I chose to the a traditional Chinese dance of course because I know it the best. I decided to just mess around and practice an old dance.

The dance-

As I finished I heard an applause from the door, startling me.

"Yes Winwin!"
"That was amazing!"
"Is that what your submitting?"
"That's our baby!"

It was Taeil, Taeyong, Doyoung and Ten. They were applauding me as they walked in, Taeil came and hugged me but I got all flustered.

"Guys, it's not that good. I was just messing around.." I tell them and they disagree with me.

"Don't lie winwinie, that was great if you submitted this performance you would definitely get full marks." Ten tells me.

"Wait what are you all doing here anyway?" I ask them confused.

"Ten and I asked miss if we could use it and she said yes, so we came here and heard music and decided to check out who it was." Taeyong tells me.

"Doyoung and I were on our way to the music room. When we were passing by we saw Tae and Ten peaking their heads into the door, so we decided to check it out." Taeil explains.

"But we better get going, our teacher is probably looking for us." Doyoung adds before dragging Taeil with him out the door.

"See you at lunch!" Taeil yells before leaving.

"Those two are gonna end up together, aren't they?" I say to the other two.

"I bet $20 they will be during the last week if this month." Ten bets.

"Okay, $20 if it's in the next 2 weeks." I bet as well. Taeyong stands there and rolls his eyes at us.

"C'mon it's obviously gonna be 3 weeks." He says.

"Deal. Whichever two lose owe the winner both $20 each and they shout lunch for the winner." Ten says.

"Deal."
"Deal."
____________________________________________________

Elooo! Long time no see.

I hope y'all liked the chapter, please vote and feel free to comment your thoughts and opinions on the book so far!