𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

𝚃𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

It was already the next day. Yesterday worries me because after Taeyong came out from the storage room, he looked like he was gonna murder anyone who looked at him wrong. Taeil and I tried to ask him what was wrong but he kept brushing it off. We both agreed to tell Doyoung and Sicheng about it to see if they might have an Idea on why or if they could help.

I was walking into the school gates and remember the day. Sadly today was Friday, meaning two days of hell. My parents didn't really hurt me much yesterday because they weren't home till late, I woke up at like 12am last night to my mother yelling at me to wake up. But with her waking me up that early just to hit me, it messed up my sleep schedule.

I walk into the school corridor and don't see anyone. I mean it's pretty normal, I get to school hella early to go up to the rooftop while the others meet each other at the front gates to come in together.

As I was about to turn down the corridor to go to the rooftop door, I was pulled into the storage closet, a hand covering my mouth preventing me from screaming. I look at see who it was with terror in my eyes and see Johnny looking me in the eyes.

Ever since I snapped at him, it has been annoying. I have tried avoiding him but he is just every where now. Like yesterday at the cafe when he tried talking to me but I just ignored him. I don't want to talk to him and am not planning to anytime soon.

"Shh....please, don't scream..." He whispers to me, I think about it before nodding slowly. When he lifts up his hand I immediately start screaming.

"HELP ME! SOME 6'0 FOOT TALL UGLY ASS LOOKING BITCH-"

"You said you wouldn't scream!" He quickly covered my mouth before whispering to me.

'and Dodo said you were nice. I guess people lie.' I think to myself.

"Please don't yell this time...I just wanna talk...?" He tells me calmly but I just roll my eyes and bit his hand. He immediately lets go and groans in pain.

With the amount of times I have had to encounter this giant, I realized that everytime I have to hurt him because he does something stupid. Not my fault he's an idiot, maybe he should learn from Doyoung?

I walk out of the storage room while he looks at his hand, leaving him there. I grab my phone and continue to walk to the rooftop like nothing happened. When I open my phone I see that Doyoung was already waiting so I rush up there to meet him. I didn't notice someone close behind me though.

I walk up the stairs and open the door to see him sitting there on his phone.

"Dodo! Your here early!" I make my way over to him with a smile and sit beside him. He gets off his phone and smiled back at me.

"My brothers had some sports meeting to attend so I had to." He rolled his eyes. "Are you always this early?"

"Not really, I usually walk with the others. I live pretty far but I walk, it's like 45 minutes?" I looked at the time on my phone before nodding. "Yeah, 45 minutes."

"You walk here?! A 45 minute walk?!" He emphasized each word and I nod.

"I got used to it, plus it keeps my weight down." I shrug.

I could always catch bus but I know that my parents will hurt me if I do. Plus, they already think I'm chubby and want me to watch my weight.

"Your a literal stick Ten." He commented and I shake my head.

"I'm pretty chubby, my parents say that all the time." I disagreed with him.

You see, Doyoung doesn't know about what our parents do, and we want to keep it that way. What if we scare him off by it? Or he tells everyone else?
He will probably think of us as weak if we do and we don't want that. Doyoung seems like a nice person and if we tell him it will just end up ruining our friendship.