𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

𝚈𝚞𝚝𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Silence...

Nothing was said through out the entire car ride to school.

Before we left our fathers scolded us for the way we treated Doyoung last night and were disappointed in our judgements about the four of them. We didn't have any intentions to offend him really, it was just the sudden urge to question it.

Doyoung had apparently left early for school, it was probably because he didn't want to talk to us but we get it.

"Yuta" Johnny calls me. I didn't even notice we had arrived at school.

We hop out of Johnny's car and walk to the school entrance. I'll be honest, I hope he is there. I know the other two kinda do but I honestly don't mind him being friends with them, plus I have to see Sicheng everyday anyway.

"Yuta oppa!"

"Johnny! You look as sexy as always!"

"Jaehyunie! I missed you babe!"

"Look here Yuta!"

"Where's Doyoungie?"

A crowd of people scream as we walk through the hallway to our lockers. We ignore their yells and comments and continue walking.

𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚒𝚕'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I always got to school early and would meet the others wherever we wanted to meet. Usually we would just meet out the front and stick together but other times we would meet on the rooftop or cafeteria. We decided, with Doyoung of course, to meet on the rooftop.

I open the rooftop door and see someone already sitting there? I could tell it was a male but I didn't know who it was. The boys back was facing me and all I could hear were sniffles.

"Hello...?" I say in a bit of a soft tone, I noticed I scared the boy but he quickly turned to me.

"....Doyoung...?" I quickly shut the door and ran to him, embracing him into a hug.

His eyes were red and puffy and his hair was a bit messy. I could obviously tell he had been crying for a while.

"W-what do I do....t-they h-hate me now..." He cry's even harder into my shoulder.

"Who?" I ask him, confused.

"M-my brothers.." he answers and I sigh.

"Are they uncomfortable with the idea of us?" He nods.

"I know you love them, they are your brothers after all. I-if your worried about their opinions, you can s-stop being-"

"Don't finish that sentence Taeil." He releases from the hug and looks at me.

"They may not like the idea but I don't wanna live like that! I don't wanna have to deal with their opinions and thoughts about who I wanna hang out with or talk to!" He vents out. I didn't know he felt that way and it made me feel worse.

"Don't yell, Doyoung..." I mutter, if people hear him we will get in trouble. "Come and sit with me." He follows me as I sit near the edge, not like at the very edge but close enough to see the ground.

"It's okay to do something others won't like dodo, if you want to continue being friends with us then you do you. Your brothers or other people might not agree with the idea of it but if it's really what you want then go for it." I tell him.

"But it's how you feel about the outcome of your decisions. Things might only get worse from here Doyoung, are you willing to get hurt or something from others options? If you aren't, you can stop being friends with us-"