𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

𝚈𝚞𝚝𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"Why do I have to be alone for...where is Doyoung when I need him.." I mumble to myself as I walk around the school.

I have a free period right now and I would usually spend it with Doyoung because he has one too. I went to the spot where we usually would meet but he never showed, I stayed for like 10 minutes. I texted Johnny to see where he was because they had a class together before and he just said he left with Taeyong and Taeil halfway through their lesson.

It wasn't like Doyoung to do that but I dismiss that and start walking up to the rooftop. They were their this morning so they might be up there?

"I swear Doyoung if your not there- What the fuck?"

I drop my phone bumping into someone and see father standing infront of me carrying Sicheng?

"Hansol, get him to the car! What are you doing?!" I heard dad yell at him from behind and he gives me a awkward smile.

"Hey bud..." He says and I give him a weird look. I look behind him and see Doyoung, Taeyong and Taeil with their things and Sicheng's.

"What are you doing? Why are you carrying him?" I give them all skeptical looks and dad comes up to me from behind them all.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with questions. Either come or scram, if you leave better not tell anyone." He gives me a warning look and father starts walking towards the exit.

They all start walking past me and I stand their for a second.

'Am I seeing things again..?' I slap myself lightly and see that they start to get further away.

"Y'know what...fuck it. No more school for today." I tell myself and catch up to them.

"What happened?" I ask Doyoung as I caught up.

"Winwin fainted while Ten was trying to take him to the nurse. He lost alot of blood and needs to be treated, so I called Dad." He tells me. We walk through the car park the their car and they stop.

"Three will sit in the middle while the other two will sit in the back. The three in the middle will hold him in their laps." My father says and Doyoung and I decided to sit behind the three.

"How did that happen?" I ask him as I go and sit in the back, he comes and joins me then dad pulls back the seat so the other three can sit.

"His arm was bleeding out, don't know how but it looked like he tried to bandage it himself. But it was covered in blood when we looked at it." He tells me and I look at him surprised.

'Thats why he couldn't hold his pencil...'

Dad starts the car and we drive out of the car park and onto the road.

"Do the other two know we're gone?" I ask him, remembering Johnny and Jaehyun.

"No, it was kinda a rushed thing Yuta." He replied and I pull out my phone to text them.

Johnny's a 6 foot tall fury

MinionYu
Doyoung and I aren't at school anymore
We left

Breadloaf 🍞
Why
And you didn't think to being us?
The disrespect.

TallFury
Ikr
Wait who tf changed my name?!
And the chat name?!
We went over this! It was one time?!

Smartass 🤓
That one time will always be remembered.
I'll show it at your wedding

TallFury
Better not doyuck.
But why did you leave