Chapter 22 (Wake up)

Yuichi POV

Where am I

It's so quiet here

Is that mom with dad? 

"I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ABUSING OUR DAUGHTER??"
"THAT F̴̻̠̯́̑R̵̨̦͋̔̽͆̊͜E̷̯̬̅A̸̘̹͒̐K̶̗̲͍͐ IS NOT MY DAUGHTER"

'This... is when I was 8.' I turn to look at the stairs near them. There, I saw myself covered in my bruise, hiding at the top while hugging the plushie my mom gave me on my birthday. Mom and dad were fighting and yelling at that time.

 Mom and dad were fighting and yelling at that time

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M LEAVING, I'LL HAVE MY LAWYER SEND THE DIVORCE PAPER"

*SLAM*

Right, that selfish bastard who I used to call my dad just left us. 

"Mama..." my past self slowly walk to mom, "Yes sweetie?" She said while wiping her tears

"I'm sorry..." My past self said while crying. "B-because of m-me, dad l-left us." 

"Oh sweetie, It's not your fault. It never was." My mom hugged me.

(Note = Okay so before we continue this story, let me tell you why Yuichi's dad abused Yuichi in the first place. Well, Yuichi's dad (Takano) is a CEO of a famous company who was engaged to Yuichi's mom (Yuriko) who's a famous model, he wanted a baby boy but got a baby girl instead. The reason why he hates Yuichi is that he thought girls can't be a leader. (Ya know like those typical people that claim girls can't lead blah blah blah, boys are superior to girls blah blah blah)Now without further ado, let's continue the story)

W̷̧͕͔͂͝ȃ̸̞̭̤k̶̰̩̙̓e̴̞̋ ̷̺̰̦͆̇̕û̴̻̳̲́̇́́p̸̛̰̑̓̿

W̴̠̽a̶̩̐K̴̤͉̓̐̉ë̷̝́̉ͅ ̴̥̥̾U̶͎͐̀̚P̸̬̺͍̋̇̽

W̵̧͉͊À̸͈̖K̶͈͕̑E̷̳͘ ̷̝͝U̴̡̫͑͗P̸̼̟̏̾