Chapter 31 (Confession)

Yuichi POV

So apparently, my so-called great plan is to ignore him while doing missions. Wow, great plan me. However, It's not hard with The Sand siblings always looking for me to hang out with and with Sacchan talking to me along the mission.

Sadly The Sand sibling have to leave for their village a few days after the announcement of the winner. 

And the Winner is Whisker and me. Yup, Me and Whiskers are  ̶C̶h̶u̶n̶i̶n̶, wait, I meant Whiskers got promoted to be Chunin, while I got promoted to be Jounin. The others are shocked once they heard about me being a Jounin now. My teachers congratulated me and said that they're proud of me.

Anyway, Whiskers kept trying to talk to me, but I always left whenever I felt his aura nearby. There were a few times he almost cornered me every time Kaka-sensei dismissed us after our missions, but I always manage to outrun him. I think this annoyed him because every time we see each other at the team's meeting, his aura is turning to darker red, to the point it almost turns to blood red. I think It's only a matter of time before he snapped.

Present 

"Ne, Yui" (S)
"Hm?" (Y)
"Why are you avoiding Menma?"(S)

Now, Sacchan and I are at the plaza, eating at one of the restaurants

"Umm, I don't know how to tell you this, but..."(Y)
"But?"(S)
"MenmaknowsmysecretandwhereI'mfrom." I blurt out to her. (Menma knows my secret and where I'm from)
"HOW?" Sacchan asked, shocked.
"I told him when I thought he was sleeping," I said, ashamed. "And I told him that I like him," I added. 
"Well the second part isn't bad, In fact, I was hoping for it to happen, but for the first part. Yui, why did you even do that?"
"I don't know okay? There's this urge to tell him when he was sleeping." (Y)
"You know, you're dead when Ayumi-sensei found out." (S)
"If, Sacchan, if Ayumi-sensei found out. Which she won't" (Y)
"Btw, where are your servamps?"(S)
"Oh they were feeling lazy, so they just stayed in their world."(Y)
"Shouldn't being lazy, be Kuro's job?"(S)
"That's what I was thinking."(Y)

Suddenly a shadow looms over us. We looked behind to see who is it. And saw it was Menma. And he looks furious. 'Hahaha, I'm dead aren't I.' 

"Sakura, I want to talk to Yuichi alone."
"Actually, I have some things to do, so bye-" I said while standing up, but Menma grab the back of my hoodie, preventing my escape.

"SACCHAN HELP ME" I yelled at her mind
"Um, sure. I was about to leave anyway"
"TRAITOR" ∑(; °Д°)

Timeskip

At one of the alley

"Wait we can talk about this right Menma?" I ask him nervously. He just stays silent while dragging me somewhere by my hoodie.

After a few minutes of him dragging me, we are now in a forest(?)

"Um, why are we here?" I ask confused. Again he didn't answer.

"Is it true?" Menma suddenly asked.
"About?" (Y)
"Where you from...." I stay quiet. "And how you feel?" He continued.

"Listen, It was just a blur, I don't know why I tell you. Just forget it, Okay?" I said in haste while looking down. I can't face him even if I want to. The feeling of rejection that's about to come is killing me

"Just a blur?" suddenly he pushes me to one of the trees, "JUST A FUCKING BLUR?" He yells at me

I flinch at him yelling, 'Damn it, just when Kuro isn't here.' I was too deep in my thought that I didn't notice that Menma had me trapped between him and the tree.