Chapter 6

On the way back to the studio, Perri let me chose the music that was on. I plugged my phone into the USB thingy he has and put on my Disney playlist. He looked at me as if I had gone mental when we stopped at the red light but I just started singing along with High School Musical.
"Aw cmon! Don't pretend that you don't know it! We're soaring! Flying!" I sing waving my arms around and because he was still holding my arm it made him move as well. He soon started to sing along. We varied from Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Frozen, Toy Story and everything else you can think of.
We arrived at the studio after taking the longest route back so we had longer it being just us two and singing.
We walk into the studio, still laughing at each other at the singing that we just did. When we go into the main area, were everyone else was, they all turned around.
"Oh the lovers are back!" Terry shouts.
"Did you share a bowl of pasta until you kissed?" Shouted Mitch. The list goes on. Everyone shouted at least once.
"We only went subway, no big deal." Perri says to them all. I feel a little upset by that because to me it was more but I know I was just being stupid. Perri walks away to get change into his training kit again and Jordan walks over.
"I want all the details." He tries to mimic a teenager. We both sit down on the bean bags so I tell him what happened which isn't a lot.
"We spoke, we ate, we laughed, we held hands. That's all."
"That's not detailed. I would really like to know why you held his hand and how it got to this stage so then I try and get used to it." Jordan says as I laugh him. I explain everything that happened.
"Well, I don't approve of it at the moment because I wanna see what happens between you both but its already super cute. I'm you're big brother so its my job to not approve of your boyfriends." He says after my speech.
"Yeah I understand that and Perri isn't my boyfriend." I say hugging Jordan. I don't know were I would be with our my brothers. We walk back over to everyone and I go to say bye to everyone because I wanted to get home.
"You ain't going anywhere yet Missy." Perri says pulling my away from Warren when I just about to give him a hug goodbye.
"Excuse me?" I say confused.
"You asking Danielle and Ash about what we spoke about?" He asks me, walking me away from the rest of the boys.
"I feel really cheeky asking though."
"Do you really wanna do this job?" He says looking directly into my eyes.
"Well yeah."
"Then go ask. You dont get if you don't ask." Perri says, pulling me into a hug and kissing my head. "They probably won't say no anyway."
After Perri walks away, back to the boys, I give myself a minute to how I was going to ask my Mum and Ash about this. I stand there for at least 10 minutes building up the courage and confidence to pull Ashley and Jordan away to ask. I had decided that I was going to ask Jordan as well because after all he is my brother.
I take a deep breathe and go over to boys were and they were all getting ready to do a run through of one dance.
"Ash, Jord , can I have a word a second please?" I ask. They both just nod and walk over. "Outside." I say so they both go outside to the front desk. I look over at Perri and he puts his thumbs up and winks. I walk over to the door and grab my brothers hands and pull them over to were I know Mum will be.
"Mum do you mind if I have a word please?" I ask her.
"Sure, sup doll? Do you want your brothers as well?" I just nod at her and she pulls up some chairs for us all. I take another deep breathe and start talking.
"You know how now I have left school now?" They all nod. "Well I haven't applied to any colleges because that's not want I want to do. I hated being in school and doing all the exams for a piece of paper so I'm not doing that, not a chance."
"What are going to do then? There's only one more option?" Ashley says, looking a little bit annoyed at me.
"I know, an apprenticeship. I was talking to Perri about it earlier and it came to me, with his help, what I actually wanna do with my life." I carry on, not being able to look at them.
"Go on..." Jordan says.
"I wanna work for you. Doing all the lights, the screen, setting up the stage. It all looks so fun to me! I don't even know which bit I would like to do more! It all looks so interesting and I really want to learn how to work the lights and control the soundtracks." I give myself a minute, still not looking up at them. "So I guess what I'm saying is-"
"Yes." Mum says.
"What?" Me, Ashley and Jordan say.
"I know were you are going with it. Yes you can do an apprenticeship for us."
"Thank you!" I shout in happiness. I look over at my brothers as if to say what do you say.
"Well I agree to it. You'll actually be helping out and being doing something that you have to so yeah." Jordan shrugs at him and hugs me.
"Ash, do you want me to do it? Its okay if you say no." I ask him.
"Don't get me wrong I'd love for you to work for us and be with us all the time on tour and that but I'm worried about a few things to be honest." He says.
"Explain?" Mum asks him.
"Well distractions." Everyone looks at him. "Perri." Ashley whispers.
"He's not a distraction." I say back.
"You two seem very close and if you're working you need to get it right and he would distract you."
"He won't. I don't even think anything would happen like that anyway." I reply back.
"I'm not doubting you, I promise, it will be something that will be a tiny tiny worry. Only because your my baby, not his. Of course you can work for us!" Ashley exclaims coming over giving me a giant hug.
"I mean it. My baby, not his." Ashley says in my ear. I just laugh at how he can protective.
"Thank you so much." I say to everyone and they just group hug me.
"Do you want a lift home now?" Jordan asks from behind me.
"Yeah one second, need my bag." I say, running back down to everyone.
"Wait!" Ashley shouts. I turn around and look at him.
"What about the deal? The dance?" He asks.
"Obviously!" I say, excitedly. I've grown to the idea of the whole dance thing and I can't wait to start learning it.
I see them practising but I still run over and jump on Perri's back.
"Oh my god! Hey! You scared me!" He says spinning me around.
"They give me a job! They give me a job! And I get to still do the dancing thing!" I shout jumping up and down. Perri jumps with me and gives me a massive hug.
"Told ya they would!" He says to me.
"What's going on?" Sam asks to us.
"I'm doing an apprenticeship for you guys, like working backstage and everything!" I shout back, I'm just so excited. All the boys cheer and come over giving me hugs, all saying welcome on board and it's about time. I say goodbyes and run back upstairs to Jordan then we go home.
I get into bed after watching The Little Mermaid again. I hear my phone go off so I roll over to check it.
"I get to see your pretty face everyday now, very happy. Night b - Pel x"

Long one this! Please comment telling me what you are liking about this story and what you would like me to improve on! Thank you!