Chapter 5

When we arrive at the ever so romantic Subway, we order our subs. I get a meatball and Perri gets the ham. We sit down at a two table and start eating.
"You don't understand how difficult it is to eat these." I say trying to keep all of the things inside inside of the bun. Perri can't help but laugh at me. He went for the sensible option that doesn't make a mess around your face like I did. He even said to me that this could be a date so why did I pick this? I mentally slap myself and this is when we started talking.
"So what you gonna do now? Considering you've left school?" He asked me, looking genuinely interested.
"Well, I have to do something like go to college or get an apprenticeship because that's the law but I don't wanna go to college because I hated being in school and the exam stress so I don't wanna go through that again but I have no idea what I would do for a apprenticeship because I don't know what I wanna do." I tell him. This was the first time I had thought about all of this. I hadn't applied to college because I hated the thought of it but I had forgot about the other option.
"What's your end goal?" Perri asks. I just look at him funnily. "Like what's the job that you want to reach." He then explains after seeing my reaction.
"I don't actually know. I've always wanted to work for you guys because I've always hated when Ashley and Jordan go on tour. Not that I'm not happy or proud of what they do because I am. It's just I don't like it when they leave."
"Why don't you ask your Mum if you could do and apprenticeship for us then? Like backstage on tour helping out and that?" He says as he puts our rubbish in the bin. I've never actually thought about doing that and its a really good idea. It would mean that I would be able to go on tour without doing this stupid deal that I made with Ashley but be getting paid as well.
"Perri Kiely coming up with a good idea?! Well I never!" I say back laughing.
"First time for everything!" We both laugh. "So you gonna ask your mum about it?" He asks.
"I think I am. It would solve my problems. Its just would the rest if the boys and you not get sick of seeing me around all the time and that." I say, thinking of a problem.
"I don't know about the other lads but having you around everyday would make tour and being at the studio better and would make the views better as well." He says whilst winking. I have to look away from him so I can smile quite a big smile and so I can hid my bright red cheeks. He grabs my hand on the table.
"Charmer aren't ya? I'll have to talk go my Mum and the boys before I make a choice but if everyone agrees then you'll get sick of seeing me." I say laughing as we walk out of subway.
"Yeah I very much doubt that B." He replies, putting his arm around me, pulling me into his side and kissing the top of my head. I seriously think that my insides are about to explode with the amount of butterflies that I have. My face must be the colour of the tomato's.
"Where we off now?" I ask him, once we are back in the car.
"I was thinking back to the studio so then you can ask." He says starting the car.
"Can we take the longest way?" Perri looks at me as if I've gone mental. "I just love being in cars and long rides calm me."
"I now know how to make you happy, buy you a meatball sub, take you on tour, car rides, anything else?"
"Dance for me whenever I want?" I reply cheekily.
"Can't promise that but I'll always try." He says, smiling at me and once again holding my hand. Honestly, I haven't stopped smiling all day.

Thank you for reading! Once again, let me know if you are enjoying the story! I'm sorry that I don't have a regular update time but I'll too as the story goes on!