Chapter 3

We had all gone back to the studio after just to chill out. I go and sit upstairs on the bean bags and watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
"You watch some shit you!" Perri says walking in and plopping down next to me and throwing his arm around me.
"Its just so addictive!" I say back laughing. I love hanging out with the boys. Everyone is just so nice to me and accepts me for who I am. They always cuddle me so Perri coming over and putting his arm around me isn't unusual.
"You know, I don't have your number. I was looking last night and I don't have it" Perri says. I don't even move from my position on his chest, pick up my phone and pass it to him.
"Password"
"20DV" I tell him. "Ashley did it not me." He just giggles and get my number.
We sit around watching Kardashians for a few hours and occasionally making small talk when Mitch came up.
"Pel we are all going back to ours and ordering." Mitch says. "Sadie you coming?" He asks me.
"I need to nip home and get some different clothes because these are doing my head in" I say, pointing to my skinny jeans.
"You can lend some of mine, cmon!" Perri says, jumping up, grabbing my hand and running to his car.
When we arrive at Perri and Mitch's apartment, Perri runs into his room and grabs me a pair of joggers and a hoodie. I go to the toilets and change into them. The clothes are so baggy on me but I love it. I walk out to see Warren, Terry and Ash sat on the couch and they all wolf whistle at me. I simply put my fingers up and go and jump on Warren.
"Wearing his clothes eh, first step taken. He'll be wanting your number next." Terry says, tickling my legs.
"He has just got my number so sh." I say back and they all start saying young love.
Everyone else comes back for the takeaway and I don't understand why it took 5 of them to get it. Mitch, Perri and Jordan go and dish everything out and then come in to put a film on. I wasn't aloud to pick the film because I always pick Disney films. They ended up putting Friends With Benefits on.
"I don't understand what she finds attractive in him to be honest." Sam says.
"Justin Timberlake is hot as balls and I wouldn't mind being in her position." Everyone turns around and looks at me.
"Little miss innocent isn't so innocent anymore!" Ike says.
"Having dirty thoughts about Mr Timberlake I see!" Warren shouts and everyone starts chanting at me.
"Get lost! Like you lot having haven't thoughts about a celebrity!" I shout back. It shuts them up. Perri comes and sits down next to me so I have him on one side and Sam on the other. Everyone had finished their food and was now half way through the film. Once again, I ended up lying on Perri with my legs on Sam. Sam was rubbing my legs and Perri was playing my hair and my hand.
"You can sleep if you want." Perri whispers in to my hair. I don't say anything but just cuddle into him more. I feel him kissing the top of my head and then grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers. With that, I fall asleep.

Thank you once again! Comment if you still want another update! The comments I have got so far have been amazing! Thank you!