Chapter 6: Stars

Ramiah's POV

7:40 PM

We were done with eating and got up from the table, "Will you stay the night?" I asked Mel "I mean it's your choice" she says "Mell come on, it is your choice." I said "Uhh yeah suree I could stay the night" she says "okkk now let's gooo" I say while dragging her out of the dining room and into the garage "Where are we going??" Mel asks me "It's a suprise" I said while getting the keys to my black Audi R8 Spyder, I open the door for her and closed it when she got in. I went in the drivers seat and took the roof off then started to drive as the garage door opens, before we got out of the gate the chief of guards, Maria came to us "Ma'am I think you should bring some guards" she said "Ok I'll bring 2 cars 2 guards each, is that ok?" I asked "Yes ma'am" she says as she stands up straight and salutes "Thank you, Maria!!" I say as I nod to let her know that she could stop, I hear the 2 cars starting their engine so I signalled the gate to open then went out.

I got the hand of Mel and held it while driving, 15 minutes later we arrived on a hill and I went out of the car and opened the door for her. "Thank u" she says, I held her hand and lead her to the edge of the hill, in where I sat down. She sat down beside me and put her head on my shoulder while we are still holding hands "Hey Mel, what if I said that I have liked you since we were 11?" I said turning my head a little to face her "Really?" She asks me as she turns her head to face me "Yes" I said softly "And what if I said I have liked you since we were 13?" She says and I smile to the thought of her liking me "Really?" I ask "Yes" she says really softly.

She puts her head back on my shoulder and stares at the stars, we sat in comfortable silence. After a few minutes I felt her breathing going slow and soft, I think she has fallen asleep. I slowly got up while carrying her bridal-style and put her in the passenger seat then buckled up her seatbelt. I got in the drivers seat and buckled up my seatbelt then started the engine and started to drive while I put my hand on her thigh to tell her that I am there. When we got to the gate I flashed my headlights for them to know that it's me, we entered the gate and went in the garage and parked. When I parked the car I got out of the car and went to the passenger side, I got Mel and carried her to the house.

We got up to my bedroom and I put her down on the bed gently then changed her clothes to a shirt of mine and some shorts, after I settled her down on the bed I also changed to a shirt and shorts then went to the living room. I brought my phone with me and checked the time, it was 9:20 PM. I decided to ask my mom on how long my stay in samar would be.

Mother Dear👑

Ramiah: Mom, will I be using the private jet? And how long will I stay there?

Mom: Yes, a week and, can you ask your sister if she will come? She can bring her bbf if she wants.

Ramiah: Ok, brb

I closed that chat and went to my sister's chat.

Moody Sister💅

Ramiah: Sasama ka ba sa samar? You can bring your bbf daw.
(Will you come to samar?)

Ash: Yepp I will, I got an email that the break was extended. How long will we stay there?

Ramiah: A week.

Ash: Ok, I'll ask Kai if he wants to come

A few minutes later..

Ash: He will come.

Ramiah: okkk I'll tell mom, btw don't make me a third wheel.

After that I opened the PM of my mom.

Mother Dear👑

Ramiah: Mother dearrr Ate will come with me and she will bring Kai.

Mom: Ok good night, love u

Ramiah: Good night sleep well mommm loveu2

I close my phone and turned on the tv to watch Brooklyn 99. After 1 episode Chef RJ went to the couch and sat beside me, "Hi kuya" I say while still focusing on the tv "Hi, sooo bestfriend mo lang siya?"(Sooo she is only your bestfriend?) Rj asks me "Umm yepp she's my bestfriend." I say to him while watching "You look at her like you love her" Rj says "I meann I do love her" I say to him as I turn my head to face him "As a friend or more?" Rj asks me "Byee not telling you" I say as I get up, run to my bedroom and locked the door. I go beside the bed where Mel is sleeping and got in the bed, Mel suddenly moves and goes to me then cuddles up to me.

A/N Hi so if you don't know what Ate/Kuya means, filipinos use ate or kuya as a word to call older people that are years older like to an older brother we call them Kuya and as the same as older sister we call them Ate

Anyways till next chapter!!