Chapter 5

"A couple days after me and Evans accident I was finally home. Two days till the first day of school and I'm working on my tone and comebacks. Yesterday I went shopping. My mom gave me $500 to go shopping. I got a lot of crop tops and short shorts and some jeans. I also got makeup which I can not where in my house or in public when I'm with my parents. But I'll make it work.
"Knock, knock." my dad said through the door which was weird , why doesn't he just actually knock?
"Come in." I said quite louder than I meant to.
"How's your room coming along?"he asked
"Good, I got my clothes hung up , my canopy bed set up, my walls are painted, and my picture wall is hung up."I replied.
"Good, the fam's going out to dinner tonight, you in?"
" Yeah sure but promise my one thing."i chuckled
"What?"
"Don't ever say 'fam' again."
"Okay , okay. We are all leaving in two hours."
"Okay."
I got ready for dinner. Put on one of my new dresses that my mom made me get. It wasn't that bad. It's was knee length and it had vintage flowers . I liked it but it was quite itchy. We were on the street of the restaurant. On the way there I saw the girl um , Rylie from that basket ball game walking on the sidewalk with Evan. They were holding hands. It looked like they were heading to the restaurant me and my family were going to. I felt something go through my body . And the worst part was I think it was jealousy .