Chapter 11

I was sitting in my room on my canopy princess bed. Waiting for Evan to come home from his grandparents. I would hang out with Evans friends I met but that would be like cheating or something. I need to find some friends.
I didn't have any friends at my old town, so this would be new. I grabbed a bikini, tanning oil, and my beach towel and went to the local pool. Just because the Ali 2.0 left doesn't mean I can't be tan or where makeup . So I went tanning. I was perfectly fine when a three Barbie dolls came up to me.
"Eh , em" the head Barbie said.
" Can I help you?" I asked.
"Your in my tanning seat." she said firmly. Typical mean girl . But I am not getting picked on I'm going to fight back this time. I pulled my sunglasses onto my nose and stared her straight in the eyes.
"And your in my sun veiw, so if your don't mind." the next thing I knew I was soaked in pepsi.
"Excuse me?"I got up and pushed her little scrawny body into the pool. Her mascara fell of her eyes like she did off the side of the pool.
"Oops , my bad" I said and pushed her two friends in too.
"Bye, um.."
"Mackenzie"she said spitting out pool water.
"Oh okay, bye Mackenzie , and friends."
I walked away with a nice tan and a new enemy, or should I say three. I think Ali 2.0 is coming back to town.