Chapter 18

(Ali's POV)
After the police found Mackenzie Rivers blood on the nail that was found at the place where Rylies picture was shot from ,The police found the smallest drop of Evans blood on the nail also.
Justin told me that Evan and Mackenzie used to date a year before I moved but they actually did it , like it it, and Mackenzie got clingy. Even didn't like her that much after she started to tell some people at school. Mackenzie was the biggest bitch. No doubt.
When Evan dumped her  she went nuts. They took her to a mental house called Radley. When she came out she tried to get back together but he was flirty with Rylie but they never really dated. So I'm guessing this is revenge.
-----------------------------
This morning the police went to Mackenzies house and she wasn't there. She was no where to be found. Her parents said she was at a party last night and didn't come home and that she's barely been home this month.
The police weren't going to do much so I had to. I've been through worse than going into a bitches house.
------------------
"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Rivers I was wondering if I could pick up a some school notes from Mackenzie she said I could do you mind if I come in and look ?" I said as polite as possible
"Sure, her room is up the steps and to the left ." they said in unison. Creepy people.
"Thank you."
"Alison, we actually need to go to the deli really fast down the street do you think you can manage by yourself for 15 minutes?" Mrs. Rivers asked
"Of course go right ahead."
This was my chance.
I did a search of the house and found nothing. I was on my way out when I tripped on a rug downstairs . Omg. they have a basement. I opened the trap door to the basement and I heard muffled wines. Evan.
I slowly walked down to the basement. I peeked my way through and found ... nothing.
I heard the muffles again and it turns out it was just the pipes. I was walking out of the basement when...
"I figured my cover would be blown soon after you got out if the well." she scoffed
"How was it by the way?" "Nope , it was just your faulty fake ass nails." I stood there , in front of who is probably my killer . I screamed to the top of my lungs when I heard the gun shot go off . I dropped to the ground feeling no pain. But that's when I felt blood slowly dropping out my side.
"Not so ballsy anymore huh?"
"Mackenzie!" Evan screamed omg where is he?!
"Owe!" I screamed putting pressure on my side.
"You said you weren't going to hurt her!" Evan spat.
"Yeah but than she offended me."
"Let me go so I can help her!" Evan continued
"Stop Evan your not suppose to care for her your support to care for me!" She yelled and shot the wall, skimming his ear.
That's when her parents came in.
"Mackenzie?" Her parents said
"I'm down here."
"Mackenzie Elizabeth River we told you that me and your mother wanted the first shot!" her parents said.
What? Oh great her parents are crazy to. Her dad came and grabbed me and wouldn't let go.
"Get off of me!" I spat
"Put your hands where I can see them!" two officers said. Thank god for loud guns and good neighbors. Mackenzie put a gun up to the officer but he shot her without hesitation and arrested her parents and her.
----------------
"Thank you officers" me and Evan said in unison.
"It's okay this is our job."
Evan put his arm around me and than our parents arrived at the station . They hugged us and than we all went home.
--------------
(One week later)
Yesterday we were all informed that Mackenzie and her parents were put away where they were sentenced to life. Everything was great. I mean life wasn't perfect , but it was close to it because i had Evan. I wasn't a bitch I wasn't stuck up and I defiantly wasn't a push over. I was okay . Evan was okay. My parents were okay.
"So you wanna go walk along the beach and be romantical?" Evan asked.
"Ya ,okay" I said and we lived 'happily ever after'.

THE END.
(Yes this is the end of my book ,I hope you all liked it and I should be writing more books soon!
-sparklypineapplee)