Chapter 8

"What the hell Rylie?!" I said getting up and she pushed me back down.
"Stay away from Evan , and don't ever talk about my Mother." she spat and walked back into class.
What the hell just happend.I walked back into class with a hurt bottom and a red mark on my left cheek .
"Miss Dilarentis where were you."
"Sorry I was getting up from where Rylie slapped me and pushed me down."i yelled and showed every one my face
"Alison you may go to the nurse , Rylie principals office , Alison go there after." he said and pointed towards the door.
"And um, Evan go and walk Alison to the nurse."
"Yes sir." Evan said opening the door. And Rylie rushed out of the room.
Me and Evan started walking to the nurses office.
"What happened?" He asked
"Rylie I walked out of the room , slapped me down, I tried to get back up but she kicked me back down and told me to stay away from you." I said quite fast.
"I'm sorry , she's violent"
"It's not your fault , but it's not mine either , I didn't know."
"Yeah. What happened to you?"
"I just told you ."
"No I mean you went from sweet Ali to this, this differ look."
" It's just an image I'm creating, don't ask."
"Well I like the old Ali better, I hope she's still in there. Here we are."
"I'll see you after school?" he asked
"Yeah"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was after school, I was hanging out with Evan. In his tree house.
"So um, I was at Applebee's the other night, and I saw you and Rylie ."
"Yeah , why didn't you say hi."
"I um, you know what I have to be honest with you . I like you Evan . I like like you. And it hurt me to see your arm around her , your hand twined in hers, and than your kissed her cheek. Are you too
Dating?" I asked embarrassed
" No we are not, and we only did that stuff to get a couples discount. And her mom died so I offered her to dinner." He said laughing at first and than stopped when he talked about Rylies mom.
"Oh ,so um, do you like like me too?" I said
" Yes " that's all he said and than AHHH he KISSED ME!
It lasted for like a hole 60 seconds it was amazing , exactly like I hoped my first kiss would be his mouth tastes like chocolate chip cookies. Exeot the better thing was my first kiss was with him.
"Wow" I said . Why did I say that?!
"Did you not like it?" He said moving farther away from me but I grabbed his hand.
"No, I loved it." I said that and than I pecked his cheek with a kiss.
"Alison?" He asked
"Yeah?"
"Will you go out with me?"
"YES!, I mean that's cool." I said laughing a bit after.
" Only in one condition?"
"What?"
" You bring the old Alison back?"
I'd do anything for him but what about the hole doormat thing last year . It doesn't matter that won't happen again , not if I'm with Evan.
"Yes." I said smiling.