six: Damian and Clair

3607 word's 

a week passed. I spent most of that time sleeping in a guest room until my new room was finished. bruce immediately got people over to build the loft and the walkway with thick railings the two stairs on each loft that stop five feet away from each other and the window that I had heavily tented so no one can look inside, but I can see perfectly outside. I had my walls painted black, but the wall above and in front were painted white so my drawings are perfectly contrasted. The bookshelf is made out of white wood with the Wayne name embraced across the top in black. Jason and I picked out books from almost all genres. Mostly academics but Jason got a lot of classics, mythology, and fantasy books. 

The boys, even Bruce, helped me assemble my king bed with a white headboard, and cloth-covered bottom that is designed to be a little cushion that won't hurt when you accidentally jam your toes into it. The bedding is black. instead of a normal blanket, I got a weighted blanket. Apparently, it is supposed to help me sleep better at night. The bed is right below the right loft with it facing the right side of the door. Next to it is a three-draw white nightstand with a tiny lamp on top I had a white square rug next to it that has the same width as the nightstand. 

At the end of the bed is an empty Jess, a Wayne technology chest. It looks like every other chest. Wooden, white In this case, with metal corners to keep it together, and that lock hook. But the lock hook is replaced with a fingerprint then a passcode only I know. It is currently empty. A few feet away from the bed is a normal black desk.  there are three draws on the left and right sides. There is a white desk pad, and on top is the laptop Barbra got me. there is a lamp at the corners that can be adjusted with a comb shape around the bulb. There are white metal cups holding mechanical pencils and pens with notepads and erasers neatly stacked. The left corner is an empty book and folder organizers for the school equipment I will get them as soon as I get the stuff. I hope one day I can go to school again. despite the history.

The boy' also helped me with the rest of the furniture. Like the Five white chairs that could hold up to two people. All five have their own pillow and different blanket. One has a fluffy blanket, another with a thick-knitted white blanket, and similar other three blankets. Their seat up in a circle over a big circle rug made out of fabric rug in the color black. In the muddle is a three-foot square coffee table with a tiny draw. Some are bookmarks, pens or pencils, and tissues.

The hardest part though, a to be getting everything up onto the lofts. Jason was obsessing over the technology yelling every single time someone shifted it on their hands. He was breathing down knecks the whole time. The tv is huge! Well, it is four tvs put into a square. But the best part is that I have a remote that whenever I push one of the four buttons, one of the TVs will go into the wall, safely maneuver down, then into the loft floor, and it pops out and I have a tv in the front of my bed. Right under the tv is a six-by-two bookshelf on its side. the box paces are filled with gaming things. like controllers, Nintendo, and games for Nintendo or the ps5 and ps4 along with the Xbox series ten. it's a lot, a lot I need to learn about it. Jason easily threw six Bing bag chairs up there without using the stairs

 Damian was breathing down everyone's neck too when it came to all the artsy stuff. Stephenie smartly convinced me to get a double desk that is in the shape of a 'L' that is five feet for each rectangle. The side that is next to the window just has all the sketching pencils, pens that are in two separate cups, and several different types of sketching books or notepads in the black rolling draw right under the coloring stuff like the marker and colored pencils. They in a massive organizer. it's just like a mini bookshelf but the 'shelves' are carved in boxes. one half is my colored pencils that are colored coordinated and the other side is the markers. On the far right is a big flat lamp that I can adjust as I like it. Theirs also a tracing lamp right next to the legs on the right. Up on the wall is a whiteboard along with a corkboard.