seven: Possibilities

duke Thomas^

4171 words

I don't know if I should have kept the whole ' Bruce parents" moment in there, I think I might sound cringy. if it does pls tell me so I can fix it, thank you!

People were everywhere. some were typing on their phone, making a dramatic caption on their video of me and Damian taming the lions so we could get out. It was complicated, challenging, and quite sad. I want a lion now. the manor has room. But no~ Their to wild~

stupid frickin dinosaur.

I stand in front of Bruce, glaring at him, as he tries to calm dick down who is literally on top of Damian head. Damian is standing still, he stares ahead. This family seems to be doing that a lot.

" Dick he is fine! he is not dead."

"again." dick muttered.

" Huh!" I broke out of my glaring. all three of them tensed. Dick and Damian slowly turned to me while Bruce rolled his eyes. " Tiny damian, murky water, not a good mix. his heart never stopped." Bruce quickly said. Dick huffed and got off Damian. who, I kid you not, Lotlery breathed in relief. he stretched his arms out but then dick scooped him up in a hug.

Damian looked into the sky and silently prayed to whoever he believed in. Then I saw him walk towards us. Immediately Bruce shook his hand. "Hello Jim, what brings you here? I don't think this is your scene."

Jim nodded, " It's not my scene. But there is more to the story than a little fight then Clair 'accidentally' pushed into the lion cage." He turned to me. " an eye witness, close to you when you got pinned to the edge of the railing. Said they heard the man say, ' She. wants this done as soon as possible."

The realization came across my face, " Holy fuck he did."

Jim nodded, "we're gonna have to take you to the station. along with Damian."

Bruce sighed but said nothing. I had to ride in the back of Jim's car, with Bruce trailing behind us with dick and Damian. Jim rushed us to his office, where the loud noise of the GCBD is muffled.

" So, from the reports. the man that pushed you over the edge has no connection to the man or his family." Jim noted. I sat on the chair ahead of him with Damian seating next to me. Dick and Bruce leaned against the wall. " Like he was waiting for the moment. he was following us." I added. Wow, someone call Batman cause I'm about to steal his job.

Jim nodded, impressed. " It appears to be. I can only say this 'she' is your mother, Alice Ford."

I had an undying feeling to look at Bruce. and I kinda retreat it because he looks to god-damn scary. He is staring at Jim's head, with a hot lava-heated glare. his muscles are building under his suit jacket. I won't lie, I may or may not be shacking just a little.

" So, what happens now?" I ask looking around the room.

" You can't leave the manor. At all." Jim stated. " you left for the first time after the incident and immediately, someone tries to kill you. we can't be taking chances. Stay in the manor at all times." 

" So I can't even go five feet out the door?" I am dumbfounded. " wait," I added. " I could stay in that house till the day I die. No complaining from me." I sat back in the leather chair. It fucking sucks. Oh well, prison chairs are worse. Ha!

" With that being said. " Jim sighed. " We will have to question Alice Ford." Jim shuffled some paper when Bruce suddenly spoke up. " I know Her, we went to school together. Her father... I think he was a big Businessman here in Gotham."

Jim parked up at his words. He opened my mother's files and looked closer. " Her father's name is... Mason ford! He owned that big oil company before he died around...thirteen years ago. everything he had went to charity."