three: RUN AWAY BABY, RUN AWAY

⚠️attempted prostitution, attempted rape, bad bitch ⚠️

2209 word's 

I woke up in a white room to a disruptive beeping. I opened my eyes to my mother glaring at me with a man by her side. he is big, as in fat, and reeks of beer. I almost gagged at the smell. My mom got off the chair she was seating and stalking over to me. she grabbed my arm and squeezed it to the point it hurt.

I whimpered from the pain as she was squeezing on a couple of bruises. she leaned down close to my ear and whispered to me with so much hatred, " you wasted me a lot of money, little girl. you're going to get it back for me." I was so confused until I picked up on the greasy man heavy breath.

Realization hit me and I let out a few tears, " no, no, no not this-" I was cut off from my mom slapping me across the face. " Shut up, you will be the good little bitch you are and do what you are told." she squeezed my cheeks to together. she gave me a wicked mile, but it was wipe off as soon as the door opened.

a nurse stood at the door. my mom stopped squeezing my cheeks and arm but rubbed them instead, like she was comforting me. " Hello, how are you feeling today?" the nurse asked me with a kind smile.

" I'm fine." I squeaked out as my mother pushed down on my bruise when I didn't answer fast enough for her liking. " Good, do you know what happened to you?" she turned her whole body to face me. her eyes held pity

" A man attacked me...... after I refused to have sex with him." the fat man huffed in amusement. the nurse looked up to him, " Sir, you can leave considering you're not her father." the nurse glared at him.

" Excuse me but he is like a father to her so he will stay." my mother smiled with fake sweetness. " Honey, do you what him here?" the nurse reached out for my hand. " No," she smiled kindly then looked up and sternly said, " you can leave now." the fat man huffed and started to walk out when my mother started to argue with the nurse.

" it's fine, alice, she will be home soon." maybe I should try to kill myself before that.

" If you say so, honey." my mother gave him a big wet kiss.

I gagged; the nurse gave a questionable look. Alice hit my leg, " don't do that. it's very rud-" "miss if you hit her again, I will have to ask you to leave the room and cps will be picking her up instead of you."

I am loving this nurse right now. why can't you be my mom?

Alice said nothing and trudged back to her seat. The nurse checked my vitals until she asked me some more questions. they were simple and easy to answer.

what is my name? age, date of birth, etc.

" She looks good to go but make sure to drop by the police station." the nurse told my mom as all the machine cords were taken off me by another nurse. my whole body hurt like hell even though I have been given pain meds.

My mom had to bring a set of clothes for me to change into. a black shirt and pants. I could tell from the glare he had on me she regrets it. jeans are hard to take off when someone fighting you against it.

I stayed silent as my mom sighed the paperwork and had to talk to the doctor about my pain meds. she held the white bag of painkillers as we stalked to a dirty minivan. the old greaser was in the driver while there were three young boys in the back.