draco

zero enters the living room and sees someone sat on the couch.

she pulls on their hair and giggles.

she tries to walk away but is stopped by that annoying flash of blue light infront of her. "you are in my way." she tries to push passed five.

he grabs her wrist and pulls her back infront of him. "did you tug on my hair?" he stares her down.

"yeah. and what are you gonna do about it?" she teases.

five grabs her hair and pulls from the back forcing her to look up at him. "dont do it again."

"let go of me!" she squirms. he holds his grasp. he gets closer to her face and she scowls at him. "dont do it again." he says with a calm tone.

"whatever just get off!" she knees him in his crotch. he grunts. "bitch!"

she tries to run off but he spatial jumps infront of her walking towards her making her walk backwards into the wall.

he grabs her arms and puts them above her head. "you are getting on my nerves zero. i dont like it when you get on my nerves."

"obviously not, you are pinning me up against a wall." she frowns.

"listen to me zero. you need to be careful. you have already tripped, you dont wanna fall." five threatens her.

zero grimaces. "uh, five."

"what?" he furrows his eyebrows.

"you are kinda touching my ladies." she looks down.

he looks down and realises he is right up against her. "oh, right." he moves and lets go of her arms.

she checks her wrists and they have slight red marks on them. "jesus did you rly have to push me up against a wall?"

"oh, i thought you were enjoying it." five taunts.

"what would make you think that?" she frowns.

"you were blushing the whole time."

"i was, wasnt i." she licks her top teeth and looks down at her shoes.

"dont flatter yourself." five smirks and spatial jumps away.