3

I wake up dreading the feeling of having to go to school. I grab my phone and see it's 9:00 AM, so I look down at the day and see it's actually Saturday. I look don and see I got a text from Gon.

🐸Gon
Good Morning!

Good morning

How are you?

I'm ok.

Wanna hang out?

Sure. See you in 30

Great! See ya!

I end my chat with Gon and get dressed in comfortable clothes. I brush my teeth and make sure my hair looks ok. I look at the time and decide to scroll on my phone for a few moments. I then throw on my shoes and head out the door. I see Gon's house and I decide to go a bit faster. I get there and knock on the door. When it opens I see a relatively shorter woman. She has red hair and is conventionally pretty. "Hello, you must be Y/N. I'm Aunt Mito."

   "Hello, and yeah I am. Is Gon inside?"

   "Yes, and a few of his other friends. I made some cookies, would you like one?"

   "Yes please." And with that I walk inside and join Gon in the living room. In there I see Killua on the couch and two people I haven't met. One of them is blond while the other has black hair and looks much older than the rest of us. "Oh, hi I'm Y/N."

"Hello. My name is Kurapika. It's a pleasure to meet you." The blond one states. His voice is rather soothing.

"The name's Leorio." This time it's the older one speaking.

"I'm not meaning to be rude, but how old are you exactly?" I just have to ask. If we have a thirty-year-old hanging out with us 16-17 year olds I don't know how comfortable I am with that.

"COME ON! I don't look that old, do I? Im just 23! Seriously, only three years older than Kurapika."

"Sorry, you just look a bit older than that, so I was curious." From the looks of it this happens often.

"How about we play a game!" I hear Gon pipe up.

"I'm down." I look over at Killua.

"Ok, I'm cool with it," I say. I just now realize I'm not sitting so I go take a seat on the end of the couch across from Killua. Gon goes over toward a cabinet that seems to have board games inside. When Gon emerges from the dark cramped space he holds Candyland, Uno, and Chutes and Ladders.

"Which one first?!" He says in his usual excited tone.

"Candyland!" I hear Killua say.

"I'm ok with some nostalgia." I say. I look over to Kurapika and Leorio and they both agree. Gon sets up the board and takes the green piece. Killua grabs blue and I take yellow while Kurapika reaches for red. Since Leorio doesn't have a piece we grab a random button and let him use it as a makeshift piece. Aunt Mito walks in and brings the cookies, setting them down. Killua and I immediately go to grab them slightly brushing hands. I retrieve my cookie and put it in my mouth. I decide to go first and draw a card. We keep going until finally Gon gets to the end first. "Congrats, dude!" I say.

"Thanks!" This casual board game time goes on for another few hours until Gon pipes up with another suggestion. "What about a sleepover?"

"Sorry, Leorio and I can't stay. It wouldn't be very appropriate for a couple of 20-year-olds to stay the night with teenagers. Speaking of, I have to go. I'll see you guys later." With that Kurapika stands up and heads towards the door. Leorio says he needs to leave too and catches up with Kurapika. We say goodbye and I turn my head back towards Gon and Killua.

"Let me ask my mom real quick." I shoot a text towards her and get a response saying yes and that she would run my stuff over for me. "She said yeah."

"I don't need to ask. My parents don't care about what I do." I hear Killua say.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. The boys nod. "I have the perfect one." With that I turn on Netflix and go over to search. I type in "A Silent Voice" and press play. I double check it's on sub and let it continue.

By the end of the movie all three of us are sitting closer and crying. "That was beautiful!" I hear Gon say. Killua and I nod in agreement.

   I suddenly have an idea. I grab a pillow and hit it on the top of Gon's head. Before it falls all the way down I lift it back up and get Killua in the face. Gon and Killua quickly dart towards some pillows and start to attack me back. I look over at Killua and nod my head towards Gon. "1," I start.

   "2," Killua continues.

   "3!" We then start assaulting Gon with our pillows. He falls down and I collapse onto the couch. We all watch TV and play video games until about 1:00. At this point my mom has already come with my stuff.

"I'm pretty tired, I'm going to bed." This time when Gon speaks he sounds less energetic then usual. I bid him goodnight and ask Killua what he wants to do now. We decide to play a few more video games and then set up an area to sleep. I check my phone and it's now 3:00. I go to check my bag and

   "Shit." I can't find them, Mom must have left them at home.

   "What's wrong?"

   "My mom left my pills at home."

   "That sucks."

   "Well, I'm pretty tired. I'm gonna go to bed. Night." I start to lay down.

   "Goodnight," Killua starts to lay down too.

   "Are you going to sleep too?"

   "Yeah." And with that I close my eyes and start to drift off to sleep.

***

Finally done. Sorry this chapter took so long. School is finally over so I now have more time to write. I hope you all enjoyed to the chapter, and I have a quick question? Should I include some fluff next chapter? Because I have some ideas. Anyways, I hope you have a great rest of your day!

1069, nice