Chapter 3

Jisoo reached to her dad's mansion as soon as Jennie dropped her off there and drove away for her office. Now Jisoo was left all alone to face the wrath of her father. Mr. Kim had made it clear how important his collaboration with Lee corporation is and he thought it came handy for him that now his daughter and the heir of Lee corporation are in mutual love. He thought it would be wise to fix this contract in terms of marriage.

Jisoo slowly walked through the doors of Kim mansion and looked around, she was still dressed in robe, tightly wrapped around her figure. "There you are!" Jisoo's sister's voice echoed through the hall. "Come on in, dad's waiting for you in his office." She greeted jisoo with a smile and hugged her.

"Oh no, jieun. Is he angry?" She asks nervously. Jieun's faces morphs into a solemn expression. Instead of answering she nods her head silently. Jisoo sighs.

"Let's go."

Both of the girls walk upstairs to their dad's office. He has a whole floor only for himself, the top most floor, third floor.

As they reach his office, jisoo looks at Jieun and her elder sister returns her a concerned gaze, nevertheless she smiles "It will be fine. Go ahead." With that she taps Jisoo's shoulder and walks away to her room to second floor.

Jisoo exhales and inhaled again, then knocks on the door "come in." A gruff voice says, her dad's restless voice still makes Jisoo scared.

She enters the office before slowly turning the knob, there he is sitting on his arm chair, his back facing her. "Dad?" She speaks softly.

"Why did you cut off the engagement?" He says without beating around the bush. His chair reels back to it's place and he turns around to look at her. "You know how important this is for me right?" Jisoo nods.

"I know dad, i do. The thing is, Suho cheated on me and i have no means of intentions to get myself involved for life with a traitor." Jisoo says truthfully. Her dad laughs

"And you think I don't know about this before you do?" He laughs again, standing from his place and walking towards her.

Suddenly Jisoo's world stops, it's like everything is on slow motion. Her dad's words sink in and slowly all her fear, all her anxiety starts dissipating into thin air replaced with pure betrayal and anger. "You knew?" She asks, calmly as if, if her voice gets any louder, she will end up loosing her sanity.

But her dad fails to notice it. "Of course. I do, i knew it before we even decided to sign the contract, a lot longer before when you even confessed your love towards him to me." He says, still not noticing the waging pain of his daughter.

That was enough for Jisoo to loose last of her respect for her father "And you think it's funny? Of course, afterall it's about me. You've always found happiness in my misery, and just like always this is one of the times." She says.

"Come on, my silly daughter. In the life of billionaire's, such small treasons like this are common and cheating on your finance is one of them, one of the best ones. Suho was just keeping the dignity of his family by doing such thing. He's no traitor and you're no victim. He did what was supposed to be done, even in future anyway. And nonetheless, you will still marry him. That's my final decision." He concludes and flips her off.

Jisoo laughs "And you think I'll follow by your orders like i always did? You think i will still obey you after all that you have done? Silly dad, you have such high expectations for a mind of a man near to his death bed." Jisoo taunts.

Her dad's face pales with rage

"Remember dad, even if i do marry suho by your means of patheic contract you have made, i will still be able to get all his property under my name and forfeit your means of property. I will be the only heir of this estate or i might name it under, Jieuns's contract." She says with a smirk.

She knows that this would definitely make her father loose his mind. In both the directions, it's always going to be Jisoo's profit and that's exactly what she wants.

"I'm not done yet." She says. "Make sure you concentrate your old ears and brain perfectly we on my next words."

"I'm your daughter by blood and always will be, no matter how much i hate it or how much you despise it. We'll always belong from same bloodline and your blood will always run in my veins. But i will never do something that you did. I will never betray my beloved's just for my own selfish desire to wealth." She folds the hands of her robe up to her elbows.

"And I'll never betray my own blood if i were you. Being a traitor is not something cool to brag about and it's not some tradition that should be kept up in families. Belonging to a billionaire family doesn't mean you always have to be a bitch. If we wish, we could be kind and approachable too. But alas, people like you tend to ruin it."

She laughs "Afterall it was expected coming from you." And then she turns around and exits his office.

Things never went right when she was called to office and now that's exactly what happened but then again something as intense as this never happened until today.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry for the late update lol. I forgot this story existed.

How far do you like this story? Feel free to open up your opinions.

Stay tuned :)))