Chapter 9

"Caramel latte"

Jisoo had changed herself into her usual casual wear, dior jumpsuit with a slight blush and nude lipstick.

She gave her order and waited for Sehoon to arrive, he'd left for washroom for like since 5 minutes and she's still waiting.

She picks up her fork again and twirls a small crumb of pastery around the plate.

It is a very famous brand known for its authentic taste and quality ambience. This place has very comfortable furniture where one can sit for hours without being tired.

Not only the taste of food but the way it is presented is just amazing. The best part is that one can enjoy music which makes the experience of visiting this place enjoyable.

In fact, sometimes they invite guitarists to play live music as well. In addition, this cafe is quite peaceful and without being bothered. People can sit and enjoy gossiping.

It consist of a table of two or four or at times six at different places, the sofa type chairs are wrapped around a ryon velvety coloured cloth, with a golden lining.

The Chandlers hanging up on the ceiling are huge compared to the small tiny ceiling fans and air conditioning is always on 24/7, even if the cafe is closed. It's for to cool the cafe within.

The cafe is located a few blocks away from studio and by "grab some snacks" Sehoon meant to actually "go to a romantic cafe and enjoy red velvet pastry because it's my favourite." He insisted to go, not because it has romantic atmosphere rather his favourite red velvet pastry, he loves with all his heart and stomach - 'nothing ever beats this' - kind of vibe and excitement that leads him to this cafe everytime.

He'd ordered two pasteree and left after eating his, to washroom.

Jisoo sighs and pops the crumb in her mouth, she proceeds to lick of the cream slowly and deliberately until her latte arrives as the waitress places it on her table and leaves. Jisoo thanks her and picks up the latte to drink.

Just as it reaches her lips, a small square shaped box filled with toffees bangs right infront of her, startling the shit out of her guts until she looks up, away from her daze and to the man standing infront of her.

He had removed his mask and is still wearing shades as if to protect the sun light in a opaque cafe.

"Toffee?" He offers and she nervously shakes her head, her eyes wide with embarrassment about earlier.

"Um.." he drawls removing his shades

Kim taehyung!!!!?

Jisoo instantly chokes on her spit at her late realisation, how could she be so dumb? And why would she even react like this when she should be aware he's here because he is supposed to be here? She knew he was here shooting but a meeting like this?

She thought their first meeting would be awkward, but it's worse, embarrassing.

Who would have thought Kim Taehyung would pop up from god knows where and offer Jisoo a toffee? Was he even aware he's her celebrity crush? That was a fact unknown to everyone (even readers ;)/)

"Why wouldn't you accept my toffe?" He grumbles, no one ever rejected his toffees. It was a chance that a person gets once in their lifetime, only for the lucky, yet she refused them. His obsession with toffees and protectiveness with them is invicible.

"Uh...um i just ate a caramel latte?" She mumbles slowly

"Ate?" He says with a straight face, then suddenly he bursts in a fit of contagious laughter which makes Jisoo smile, until she realises what he is laughing at.

Way to go, bitch!

She says within herself with a curse and groans. She is making a fool out of herself since he arrived otherwise she was composed and calm all the time until now.

That's the outcome when you meet your celebrity crush!! I bet it's a normal reaction coming from a fangirl!

Now Jisoo is famous, she has a reputation, then fangirling over a CEO, might be unbelievable, you say? Afterall, with logic and shit, in the end, celebrities or famous influencers are allowed to have romantic feelings, have dates and love someone in particular, it's not like they could just turn off their feelings to protect themselves, just so they don't get bashed by people, right?

Famous people do it in private, others do it in public. That's all the difference is.

A stupid smile still etches on her face until she snaps back to reality, as she realises he has stopped laughing now and is staring at her, smiling.

Blush creeps through her cheeks and she turns her head away, biting her bottom lip from quivering at the tension.

Taehyung comes closer, bends a little to come face to face with her, he chuckles as his breath slightly brushes away Jisoo's baby hair out of their way.

Her breath hitches, she closes her eyes and feels him coming closer, their lips almost brush against each other or maybe she's imagining things, or maybe her attraction for him is making her crazy. Yet, she is still to nervous to open her eyes and prove the theory, her beat fastens with every breath and every breath turns ragged. Her hands clutch on her dress.

The caramel latte is long forgotten, abandoned on the white marable table.

"Silly." He whispers, her breath hitches once more and her eyes shot open to find a pair of dark orbs staring into her irisis.

A small teasing smile still plays on his place, he lifts his hand up and cups her jaw, slowly brushing away the cream on the corner of her lips with his thumb.

And once again, her cheeks flare as much as they could with embarrassment. The smoke going out from her ears and nose -or so she imagines- rising up into the air.

Taehyung slowly moved back up with a smirk and licks of the remains off his thumb.

He stands still holding the box of toffees now in his hands. "Ya ain't rejecting now, will you?" He says and picks a caramel flavoured toffee and gestures her to put her hand forward.

She does as she was told, be places it on her hand, just as she was about to take the toffee, he turns their hands and gives a shake before letting go.

"Kim Taehyung!" He introduces

"As i have been informed!"

/////////////////////////////////

Finallyyy!!!! *cheers*

How do you guys like this chapter, so far!?!