Chapter 11

"Move"

"Hello to you too, you're late." Lisa retorts turning back to her seat and picking a croissant.

"Yeah no shit, this our private jet i could come whenever i feel like it." He states taking a seat before her.

Jeon Jungkook a successful business tycoon and a well known business man all over korea, his influence was spread even overseas and further, wide in nations.

"It's my parents fucking anniversary" She groans out loud to him

"Like i give a shit? Look this was a marriage of convenience, it only happened because i let it happen. Besides, I'll be there just for formality, no strings attached. I intend to have no cordial relation with Manobans." He says looking away from her, his voice stern and serious.

"You talking to wall?" Lisa says "Say it to someone who cares." And continues her movie while chewing on her crossiant.

Jungkook gives her a incredulous look and takes out his phone texting his secretary, after he finishes his eyes fall on the platter of snacks.

"Croissants have calories double your weight." He says

Lisa ignores him

"Pastries give cavity and aren't healthy for adults."

Ignores him again

"Cool drinks aren't healthy, maintain your diet properly."

Further gets ignored.

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you."
At this lisa reacts instantly snapping her head and looking at him dead in eye.

"Sorn" she calls out for their personal assistant.

A blonde girl comes running from cafeteria, out at her Madame's call of help and stands beside her "yes, ma'am?" She says

"Are you in need of healthy diet?" Asks Lisa. Sorn gives her a confused and embarassed look, something between laughter and a pig like snort leaves her lips as she stops herself from bursting out with actual laughter. She overhead their conversation.

Jungkook sits there staring at the whole scene unfold infront of his eyes, it's as if the girls choose to ignore his existence and talk as if he weren't sitting there right beside them, while being back bitched by both the blondes.

"Pardon?" She asks again

"Are you in need of healthy diet? This sire here is extremely pleased to help you out, if you want so." She elaborates.

"No, I'm good." She replies.

Lisa looks back at Jungkook and speaks "you see? None gives a shit, yea? Better go talk to the wall. Or maybe empty passenger seat." Sorn snorts and at this point Lisa doubts whether she could hold her laughter any longer.

Lisa dismisses Sorn.

"Are you kidding me? Is this how you deal with your husband?" Jungkook says

"No shit, Jacob-i mean Jungkook, you gotta learn to respect your wife first to be respected by your wife. Your clients and parents might've fed you with silver spoon even after your crude and jerky personality, if you expect the same from me, you aren't getting anything, you would turn into a skeleton waiting for it and even after your ashes get disposed, you still won't get it. Earn it, jackass"

Jungkook grits his teeth in anger, it was always like this no matter how much of a jerk he had to become just to break her heart, it wouldn't succeed, in return he gets lectured and insulted.

He is a self centred absurd piece of shit, in Lisa's point of view. And her point of view is right, that he is never in his right mind, acts as he wishes and only needs people for his own selfish desires.