F O U R: RUNAWAY FATE

Cyan was used to being the one doing all the work during sex and now he was the one being taken care of and he was in Heaven

Cyan was used to being the one doing all the work during sex and now he was the one being taken care of and he was in Heaven. His chest heaved as his orgasm subdued. Killan kissed slowly up his body, whispering sweet nothings more so himself than Cyan. With every kiss Cyan's body twitched. He always became ultra sensitive after a release.

"Beautiful...Beautiful." Killan mumbled as he licked Cyan's tattoos. Cyan had been called a lot of things but beautiful wasn't one he heard often. Sexy, of course. Fine as fuck was up there, too. Godly had to be his favorite.

"Mine." He thought he heard Killan mumble. That couldn't be right, "All mine." He heard again. The grip Killan had on his hips tightened and Cyan squirmed uncomfortable. It was really fucking tight. Cyan let out a gasp and placed his hands on top of Killan's. He opened his mouth to protest but next thing he knew Killan's tongue was shoved down his throat and one of the hands that was gripping his waist was now back on his softened member. It seemed like Killan couldn't get enough of him and Cyan hadn't even touched him yet!

This was beginning to be all too much for Cyan, but his body had a mind of its own. He arched into Killan and moaned out.

Killan smirked at he watched his mate's face. He was so adorable when his body was being pleasured and the sounds he was making was music his ears. Killan nipped at his neck and he knew he was playing with fire. He could feel Cyan's erratic pulse under his tongue and he swore he could taste it. He didn't try hide the growl that erupted from his core. He could bite Cyan right now and make him his in the most important way. He was fighting back the urge for his mate's sake but he was his. It was best he knew it now.

Cyan froze. He had never heard that sound come from a person before and almost sounded more animal than human. But one kiss from Killan sent those thought to the back of his mind as shocks ran through his body. His mouth was open into in an O as his moans became more silent. Cyan swore his whole body was vibrating every time Killan's lips touched his body. Even when he pulled away the vibrations still coursed through his body.

Then it suddenly stopped causing Cyan to frown. Seconds later it started again. Wait, no, He wasn't actually vibrating. Something close to him was vibrating. It dawned on him at the moment.

"My phone..." Cyan said lowly. With his one free hand he started to feel around near his head. Just as his hand was about to slip underneath the pillow, it was in Killan's grasp.

Killan pulled Cyanst hand back onto his waist, "Fuck your phone." He wanted his full attention.

Cyan shook his head, "It could be my friend. He's probably worried." Just minutes ago he was prepared to let Jordan wait just a little bit longer but the back to back calls did worry him.

Killan pulled up and tightly grabbed hold of Cyan's chin. "You're safer here than anywhere else." The raw emotion in Killan's eyes scared Cyan. What the fuck was this?