T E N: CALLING OUT FOR ME

Saura sauntered around Cyan's room while Cyan leaned against his headboard, watching, enchanted just by the sway of her hips

Saura sauntered around Cyan's room while Cyan leaned against his headboard, watching, enchanted just by the sway of her hips. He was growing impatient, but he'd never show it. Good things come to those that wait and Saura was worth waiting for.

What a name. No, what a girl and it was two of them! Saura and Spirit. Cyan and Jordan had to dap each other when their backs were turned. They had gotten so lucky it was like an act of God finally showing favor on them.

Saura's fingers danced across a note pad on the dresser. She opened it and flipped through the pages. Intricate sketches were on every page, some in color, others simply black and white.
She paused on a page, "Hmm. Interesting." She turned back to Cyan with a unreadable look, "Artist?"

"Tattoo artist." He mumbled, "Since I was eighteen." Cyan eyebrow twitched as he watched her hands touch his book, not particularly liking the way she was holding it the way she was. So carelessly. Put it down. The more serious part of him wanted to get up, take it from her hands, and tuck it into the deepest part of his drawers. He tended to be a little protective over his art. "You all in my shit."

"Does me doing this bother you, Cyan?" She asked with a hint of mischief. She dragged her nail against the delicate paper, with just a little more pressure and it could rip.

"No." Cyan lied as he licked his lips.

The room was dim, the only light came from a single lamp in the corner that lit dark orange in color. It didn't do much if one actually wanted to see anything, but Cyan still noticed that Saura's body looked to be absent of any tattoos. From what he could see, at least, who knew what was hidden under her pants. Hopefully he'd find out soon.

Saura finally put the book back where she found it, giggly to herself. "I can hear my sister getting fucked by your roommate."

"Oh." Cyan mumbled. Lucky bitch. He couldn't hear anything through the walls (He wasn't trying to either) nor did he question why Saura could. He was trying to get get his own vibe going. If Saura would just bring her ass over to the bed.

Suddenly—As if she could her hear his thoughts, she crossed the room and stood beside Cyan. He reached out for her, pulling her into his lap.

"I can smell them on you." Saura remarked. She leaned her head down and sniffed Cyan's hair deeply. "It's faint, but it's there." Cedar and something sweeter...Honeysuckle, maybe? The scent bothered Saura, "Not the roommate. A w—" Saura mumbled, "You belong to another." Saura leaned away him. With furrowed eyebrows she sniffed again and shook shook her head. It was so faint at this point she wasn't sure. Whoever it was, by the foresty scent, was definitely a wolf.

It was just last week that Cyan was rolling around in Killan's bed.

It's been years since she's come in contact with one of those. She wanted to keep it that way.