Chapter 1 - This was never the way I planned

"What?? Have you decided it yet??? Are we going later???" Zach asked us. My on fleek eyebrows creased.

"Where?" I asked confusedly.

"Ugh! Red, I already told you last week and last night." he rolled his eyes on me. "Bonnie's having a party at her mansion today don't you remember??? It's been the talk of the town for over almost a week."

Oh right! That totally slip off my mind!

"Oh right! the party."

"You forgot didn't you???" I nodded. I'm not really on the mood to go to a party. "What's with the face??? don't tell me you're not going?!" he hysterically asked.

I sighed. "I'm not in the mood."

He stood up and move closer to me. He grab my arm and started shaking me.

"Ugh! Okay okay. I'll go. Just stop shaking me, Zacharias."

He's so persistent. If I won't come with him tonight, he'll never stop pestering me.

"Are the other two coming also???" I asked referring to Franz and Cassey. They've been MIA for a couple of days. I think they went to Arizona to have a break.

"I think? Cassey's home last night and I told her about the party. So, I guess she's coming later." Cassey is his twin sister and my bestfriend. I met Zach and Franz because of her.

"Oh that biatch! She didn't even make an effort to call and tell me that she's home." Zacharias laughed.

I reached for my phone and started dialing her number. After a couple of minutes she picked up.

"CASSANDRA STEFANIE FLORES!" I yelled her full name.

["Oh well well. Hello too you too my favorite rock."]

"Why didn't you tell me that you're home already?! I hate you!"

["Oh no you don't Rocky. You love me that much."]

I rolled my eyes. Well she's right. I could never ever hate her. "Shut up and come here. I missed you."

["HAHAHHA why don't you open the door for me Rocky?"]

Without saying anything I run to the door. There she is standing with her back facing me. I smiled so wide and then jumped at her.

"Cassandra!"

"Get off of me Rocky HAHHAHA." and so I did. "Wow! It's just been what? A couple of days? And damn! you look so gorgeous the last time I saw you."

"Oh you're forgiven for calling me Rocky many times."

She grinned. She loves calling me by my name and so do I to her. She's the only person who I let to call me by my real name. Everyone's calling me RED.

Rocky E. Davidson

"Yo guys! Come inside! I'm almost done cooking." Zach yelled from the inside. Cassey pulled me to where Zach is.

Hmm! It smells good! He really is good with this stuff!

"Hi my dear twin brother. I've been looking for you since morning." Cass smirked while looking at me. I rolled my eyes on her. I know what she's thinking. I've been friends with her for a very long time.

"Stop with your thoughts Cassandra. Nothing's happening between me and your twin." I said. " And also did you already forgot that I have a boyfriend?"

She gave me this bored look. "Oh right that a-hole boyfriend of you. So where is he right now?"

"Cassey!" I rebuked her.

"What?! Am I wrong?" she just shrugged. "So where is he?"

I didn't answer and she already noticed that there's something wrong. That's how well she knew me.