Chapter 8 - My head gets so confused

Cass fell asleep on my arms while I continued to caress her hair. She is so fragile right now. With her career being on top, her family's reputation and Franz' reaction about this.

"What's with the early cuddling???" Zach suddenly appeared.

"She's having a hangover that's why." I reasoned out.

"Don't you have too? You passed out last night."

"What happened last night??? How did we got home? As far as I remember you were pretty buzzed last night."

He went to the kitchen to get some coffee, I guess. "You don't remember? Haiden's sister, Heidi, drove us home. You pretty much vomited on her shirt."

I internally face palmed when I heard what he said. That was so embarrassing! I felt my cheeks redden. When I looked at Zach's direction, he's grinning like an idiot.

"What?!" I hissed.

He shrugged while smirking. "I remember seeing two people eating each other's faces. Hmm??"

My eyes widen but I stayed calm and acted innocently. "Oh did you? I think I remember seeing them too?" It's my time to smirk on him.

"You did not!"

"Oh sure I did." I winked at him. "Don't worry I won't tell a soul if you wouldn't."

Cass may be my bestfriend but Zach is my partner in crime. We high fived and laughed. Once again I looked at Cass. She's snoring lightly. It's cute.

"So did you like it? Do you like her?" i turned to his direction again. I look at him confused. "You know who I'm talking about. Don't play dumb! HAHHA"

I sighed. "I don't know. Since our first kiss, she never left my head. It's so confusing!" it's too late to realize what I said.

"Wait what?! First kiss??? Last night wasn't your first meet????!" he screamed and that made Cass move a little.

"Shhh!" I reprimand while I caress' his sister's hair. He's going to wake her up. "Yes. Yes, it wasn't the first time."

"When? How?"

I rolled my eyes. "When you decided to leave me at Bonnie's party to flirt with Haiden." His eyes grew big and he blushed. So gay! I just laughed at him.

When he didn't speak, I continued. "She kissed me first. I was drunk and she was a good kisser. My mind said to push her but it seems like i am rooted at my place."

He smiled at me like a creep. So I threw the nearest pillow at him. I know he's going to tease me after my confession. Little did I know he also don't like Aaron for me, but unlike his twin sister, he stays quiet and let me handle it. My eyes darted at the woman who turned my lap as a pillow.

"There is something you need to know, Zach." I said in a serious tone while caressing Cass' hair. "We four need to talk."

He stopped teasing me and became serious when he sensed the seriousness on my voice. I know he's a bit curious but he stayed quiet. We waited for Cass to wake up and not long enough, Franz went down. He got coffee from the kitchen and then sat with us in the living room.

"Ugh.." Cass groaned.

"Hey." she rubbed her eyes and then look at each one of us. When she realized that we are all there, nervousness is visible on her. So, I held her hand tight. "I think they need to know now." I whispered.

She's shaking and breathing heavily. I hugged her side ways and rub her arm. "Hey.. Hey, I'm here. Your Rock is here."

"What's happening? Babe?" Franz rushed to Cass' other side.

"I..I'm.." she's already sobbing at this point. She looked at me and then huddle up at me. "I can't... Rocky, I can't."

"Can't what??" Zach asked. "What the hell is happening?!"

I saw Cass flinched. She's scared. "Calm down Zacharias. Please, you're scaring her." Zach has a little problem with his patience.

"Babe.." Franz reached for Cass' hand.

"Do you want me to tell them???" I asked gently. She gave me a nod to go. "Okay boys, I need you both to listen and calm down. Cassey's pregnant." I said straight ahead without beating around the bush.

They are both shock. Franz' mouth hang open while Zach leaned back on the couch. Cass look so nervous so I just hugged her. I know she's about the cry again. After a few minutes Zach suddenly grab Franz' collar.

"Zach! Let go of him!" Then I tried breaking them apart. He's so eager to punch Franz. "Calm down!"

"How can I fcking calm down? When this motherfckr just knocked up my twin sister!"

I saw Cass crying so I slap Zach hard in the face. He was shocked as he looked at me confusedly.

"I told you to calm down! Now is not the right time be this immature Zacharias! Look at your sister!" now I'm not calm. He looked at Cass with an awe. I understand that he's mad but Cass needs us right now. "We need to talk about what are we gonna do or what will happen next. Cass wants to keep the baby. Do you Franz?" He's still staring into thin air. Worry is visible on Cass. I think there's a lot on her head right now. And Franz being silent is not helping. "Franz?!" I snapped.

"Ha.. what?"

"I'm asking you. Do you want to keep the baby? Cuz if not, you can now leave my house and I don't want to see your face ever again." it may sound harsh but I'll do anything for Cass. If he doesn't want them, he don't deserve them.

A few minutes passed and then he stood up. My anger is rising as we watch him walk to the door without saying anything nor giving us any look. I wanted to beat him to pulp. But, I need to be calm because Cass needs me. I can see anger and disappoint in Zach's eyes while hurt and pain in Cass'. I immediately went on and hug her. She broke down to my shoulder and it pains me. She doesn't deserve this.

"Babygirl, bigbro is here." Zach whispered. "We'll get through this, okay? Me and Red will be by your side in every step of the way. Keep it together for the baby."

We just stayed there comforting her and hating Franz. How can he leave Cass like this? The Franz we knew wouldn't do something like this to Cass. They both did this anyway. Why is Cass only the one suffering?