Chapter 4 - The taste of her cherry chap stick

"Rock! God! I've been calling you many times." Cass complained.

"Huh? What?"

"Nevermind." she turn her back on me and just walk away. I know she's pissed right now.

After that mini confession of mine at the restaurant, we both went back to eating. And when we're done, we just roam around the mall to shop. She's on full mode shopping spree when she's stressed or something.

I walked around the store to find her. There I saw her sitting at a stool fitting a shoe. As I stopped in front of her, she lift up her head and looked at me.

"Hey, look Cass. I'm sorry." I did a puppy eyes with a pout that I know she can't resist. "Sorryyyy...."

We did a staring contest for a bit before she forfeit and just groan in annoyance. I jump punching the air while saying 'yes'.

"Weirdo." she commented. "Now help me choose. This one? or this one?" she pointed at the two different shoe on her feet.

"The right one is more you." I said.

"Okay." she turned to the saleslady. "I'll get this miss. Thank you."

"Jonathan would be a hella stress with your spending."

She rolled her eyes. "He deserve that for upsetting me. Come on there's more store to visit."

"Aren't you tired??? Cuz' I am."

"Okay okay. Just this last one please." she clung onto me. Do I have a choice?? "Yey! I love you, Rocky!"

"Now get off of me." I tried removing her hands but she help my arm tight. "What are you? Tarsier? Come on, I wanna lay on my bed and sleep."

The saleslady called her to the cashier. After paying we went to her last stop. Her favorite make up store. This girl is obsessed with make-ups. Well, she's a model and an artist.

I really don't like wearing make ups, I get easily irritated by it. I like me barefaced.

"Rocky, come here." Cass called me from the other side of the store. Thankfully, there isn't much customer cuz' her voice was so loud.

"God Cass! Lower your voice please. It's embarrassing."

She just ignored what I said and shove a chapstick off my face. "Try this. It's a new release." she handed me the chapstick.

Cherry

Hmm? I opened it and the smell of cherry filled my nose.

"It's good than the strawberry one."

I use chapstick everytime because my lips is always cracking. So does Cassey's. And our favorite one is the Strawberry flavor.

"You know I hate cherries."

"I know! but, this is different. You'll like it. Try it."

"No, I won't try it cuz' I'm not gonna buy it." she rolled her eyes on me and then she open a packet. "Are you crazy??? Now you gonna need to pay for it."

"I will pay for it don't worry. Now try it."

I can't with this girl! Such a rich bitch.

After applying it on my lip. I quickly taste the cherry flavor. And a memory flashes right through me.

It taste like her..

Until I felt a smack on the back of my head.

"Ouch!"

"You're spacing out again!"

"I'm sorry. I just remembered something."

She rolled her eyes on me. "So???? What can you say?"

"Yea, you're right." I said and handed her back the chapstick. She giggled. "Buy me one also."

"I got you strawberry already. Want me to put it back??" I was about to answer when she speaks again. "Nah! Nevermind. I'll buy both for you." and then she walked to the counter.

This weird spoiled girl. How can I be best friends with her?? I think she did some black magic to me. Just kidding.

"Come on Rocky! Let's go home.. to your place." she pulled my arm. Ugh! I thought she was gonna leave me alone after this but I bet not. "I'm going to sleep over okay?"

"Do I have a choice???" I asked with an annoyed voice. She just laughed at me. I'm not really annoyed and she knows it. "Why don't you call your brother and your lover."

"No! I don't wanna sleep over with them right now." what really is her problem? There's something going on. "Let's just order take outs. I know you're too tired to cook."

"Thank you." I sarcastically said.

Unlike her twin, she doesn't know how to cook. As i've said, she is a spoiled rich bitch.

My car is filled with her paper bags. It's like we bought the whole mall. Zach would be furious when he knows about her twin's shopping spree. He always scolds her because of it. However, this girl couldn't care less. On the other hand, Jonathan would be stressed out because of her spending a lot today. He will face a lot of paper works and answer a tons of call from the bank.