Chapter 10 - It felt so wrong, It felt so right

The door swung open and Cass went out with puffy red eyes and nose. I quickly went at her direction. I'm so worried about her and the baby. Why is she crying???

"Hey." I softly said. I wrapped my arm on her shoulder and she snuggled up to my neck. "Are you okay? What happened?"

I felt her shook her head. "I'm just so happy.... the baby is healthy.."

That made me tear up a little. I was so relieved to hear that. She was the first one to pull away. Her eyes are shining. I cupped her cheeks and wipe the tears falling down. Heidi just stood there watching us.

"I'm 2 months pregnant." she said as she rub her tummy.

"When can we know about the gender???" I excitedly asked.

"The doctor said we'll see next month." she giggled.

Me and Heidi smile so widely as we both look at Cass. I'm so happy right now and I can't wait to see and carry my godchild.

Heidi's phone suddenly rang.

"Hello Mands... I'm with Cass and..." she looked at me. "Red... Okay okay I'm coming." then she dropped the call.

"Do you need to go?" Cass asked.

Heidi nodded. "Amanda is panicking about something right now."

"Oh okay... Thank you for accompanying us today. I had fun with you."

She moved closely to Cass. Her hand dropped on Cass' tummy. "I'm so happy for you. Congratulations."

"Thank you, Heids. You're a godmother okayyy!" Heidi laughed and nodded. Cass doesn't really gave her any choice.

"I'm honored." she kissed Cass' cheeks then she turned to me. "I'll see you again, Rocky." it was a whisper that I can only hear. Her hand caressed my cheek and then she tiptoed to place a kiss on my other cheek. It made me stiffen.

I was brought back to my senses when I felt a pain on my arm. "What was that?!" Cass smacked me.

"Huh?"

"Don't huh me! What the heck was that???? She was flirting with you!" her voice was so loud that made other patients look at us.

"Can you please lower your voice." I said. She raised her eyebrows. Her and her hormones! "Remember the girl I was talking about."

"the unknown girl from Bonnie's party?"

I nodded. "It's her."

She was silent for a moment. I guess she was taking in what I just said. "Oh my God!! I knew it! I can see the chemistry!"

"Oh pls stop." i rolled my eyes on her. "I have a boyfriend...."

Now it's her time to roll her eyes on me. I scoffed on her unlikeliness towards Aaron. That is the reason why Amanda and her are friends. They both hate Aaron.

"but.."

She suddenly became excited. "But what????"

"I don't know... the kiss felt so wrong but on the other hand felt so right..." I shrugged. "I don't know.. I'm confused." She awed then hugged me tight. "You know what? Let's go. I'm hungry and for sure my baby here.." I rub her tummy. " Is also hungry, right?"

"HAHAH right. Come on. I want some sushi!!"

"Sushi??? No, it's not good for you. Let's eat somewhere else." I said firmly.

I read some pregnancy book and I searched online just for her. You can't blame me, this is very new to me. I don't have a little sibling to take care off.

We went to Zach's restaurant because I'm too broke hahaha. And also he's a chef, he knows what to feed her sister. He was very happy to hear that the baby is healthy. He even gave free foods to those people who are in the restaurant.

I just ended the call with Aaron. He was again on a rush for a meeting and just called to inform me. I miss him so much because lately he's been very busy. But, I understand.

"Hello! Hello!" Amanda suddenly appeared. Of course with Heidi. "Thanks for the message Zach." she winked at him and he just smiled and nodded.

Heidi smiled at me and I awkwardly smiled back. She sat beside me while Amanda went to Cass' side.

"You hungry? What do you want to eat?" I asked the girl beside me.

"What do you suggest? It's my first time here."

I smiled. "I know what you'll like." I turned to Zach and told him my favorite. He smirked at me and I just raised my middle finger on him. He's teasing me.

"I'm so happy when I heard the news!! Omy!! I'll be a Godmother okay???"

Me and Heidi both laughed at Amanda. She's so cute.

"Yes, of course! I also told Heids."

"Hi girls." Zach came to us without her chef uniform.

"You done???" I asked and he nodded. He sat next to his twin and held Cass' tummy.

Just like him, we are also excited for the baby. If you're going to ask about the father of the child, we don't have any news about him since he left my house that day. And also we don't care.

"Where's your brother, Heidi???" Zach asked. I smirked at him and he smirked back.

"I don't know. I think he's coming." Heidi answered. I suddenly felt her hand on my thighs and it made me nervous. She seems to be chill about it. "What's going on between you two??? My brother had been very smiley this past few days and it's creeping me out."

"Omy!! Is my twin brother having a lovelife after all this years???"

Zach's cheeks redden that made me laugh so hard. He looks like a teenager crushing over someone. It's so cute! I never imagine him like this.

A few minutes later, Haiden arrived. We teased them nonstop and they were all red. I look at each and everyone of them. They are laughing and enjoying the moment. It feels like everything is right.

My eyes landed on the girl beside me. It felt like everything stops. Her laugh is so contagious that I don't even notice that I'm smiling because of it. Her hand is still on my lap and it felt right there.

What the heck is happening????